Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Answering a question
[Image: comeback.png]
ok sure
[Image: bandcampbanner.png]
That was me!
Welcome back to Buildism!
No idea who sent that, but if you're coming back, well, welcome back! I've missed you here too.

Okay, Dignity, as Anonymous. There's a joke in here but I think someone hacked the punch line.
Thanks! (dangit i accidentally put a question mark) So, what's new? Recently I've become a Redditor and a Tribes Ascend addict. Spongebob1212 started his own forum that's basically a ghost town, and me and Brassrhino (and also a real-life friend of mine) are going to start a podcast soon. (and by soon i mean as soon as brass makes his part of the logo and my friend gets a microphone).
I didn't mean to do that. Lol
That was directed a Q's post.
We have currency and backgrounds and stuff now. I don't know if you were here when we got those.
(07-08-2012, 08:38 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: We have currency and backgrounds and stuff now. I don't know if you were here when we got those.

I was.
Reddit will sap your life away. The 10,000 karma I've gained in the past year doesn't make up for my wasted potential in life... Tongue

Anyway, welcome back! Buildism isn't being updated anymore, but it's open source now so anyone can improve it.
I don't even know what "Reddit" is.
Enlighten me.
Reddit is like a sort of super comment-forum. Instead of threads, it has branches.