Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I have a New Goal
I am going for 10,000 forums listed by the end of the year
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
If you're really going to take this seriously, you should post the list on your own or some other website where more people would see and appreciate your achievement. Also it would be cool if you categorize the forums. Like you could have gaming forums, physology forums, ect.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
This could be the next biggest thing on the inernet.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
By the current rate, by the end of july you'll have more than 15,000 forums posted.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(05-09-2013, 11:35 PM)Leonartist Wrote: If you're really going to take this seriously, you should post the list on your own or some other website where more people would see and appreciate your achievement. Also it would be cool if you categorize the forums. Like you could have gaming forums, physology forums, ect.

I'm planning to categorize them sometime starting with the ones I have actually been to, but my main goal is to just get to ten thousand. I'll think about posting it where people don't mind such things being posted, because apparently it's really hard to find a suitable forum where you don't out-autism everyone for posting a list.

"By the current rate, by the end of july you'll have more than 15,000 forums posted."

That's insane. It's already getting a bit difficult finding new forums at the top search results for common phrases.
Hey, BG, can you help me by finding forums that I haven't posted yet? Use Ctrl + F to check if I already posted a certain forum, and PM me the forum links when you're done and I'll give credit.
418 as of 06:59 PM
theglome.com/forum.php

i helped
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(05-10-2013, 02:27 AM)Glome Wrote: theglome.com/forum.php

i helped

yes you did
Updated list. We now need less than 400 forums to get to a thousand.