Minecraft Classic CTF help?
Wasn't sure if I was supposed to post this under the Help section or here so I apologize if I'm in the wrong section. My friend recently set up a classic CTF server with Opencraft, the download being on the Minecraft Wiki. Currently we have an issue of the command /points not being set at Op+, so everyone can use it. We tried complining the source with eclipse but didn't have any luck. If someone could help find a simple fix I would very much appreciate it. Thanks Smile
I actually uploaded a new version a couple of hours ago that fixes that, have you tried it?
Woah, didn't check before I came on here and posted. We'll have to give that a try! Thanks for updating. Big Grin
Oh and Jacob_ I have 1 more question to ask you. Are you ever going to make your Basketball Mod public, or is there a Server to play on it?
(07-21-2012, 07:48 PM)Matthewd12 Wrote: Woah, didn't check before I came on here and posted. We'll have to give that a try! Thanks for updating. Big Grin
Oh and Jacob_ I have 1 more question to ask you. Are you ever going to make your Basketball Mod public, or is there a Server to play on it?

Vexillum Gaming is making the basketball mod, so you would have to ask them.
Aww alright, thanks again.
Well now im having another problem I downloaded the new version from the wiki and after i got everything setup it starts up and runs fine but whenever a player tries to join it gives me an error and freezes the players browser/wom Sad. Any ideas on this and if someone could tell me how to copy the error from console i could post that aswell.

Thank you

Matthewd12

(07-22-2012, 12:10 AM)Matthewd12 Wrote: Well now im having another problem I downloaded the new version from the wiki and after i got everything setup it starts up and runs fine but whenever a player tries to join it gives me an error and freezes the players browser/wom Sad. Any ideas on this and if someone could tell me how to copy the error from console i could post that aswell.

Thank you

Matthewd12

That happens every now and then when you connect to your own server, and I don't know how to fix it.
(07-22-2012, 01:19 AM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(07-22-2012, 12:10 AM)Matthewd12 Wrote: Well now im having another problem I downloaded the new version from the wiki and after i got everything setup it starts up and runs fine but whenever a player tries to join it gives me an error and freezes the players browser/wom Sad. Any ideas on this and if someone could tell me how to copy the error from console i could post that aswell.

Thank you

Matthewd12

That happens every now and then when you connect to your own server, and I don't know how to fix it.

ohh if it was just me i would not care lol but its the actual players trying to connect so nobody can connect to the server and is there any way to post the error besides typing it out?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=copy+from+a+%20command+prompt
lol ty for the link this is the error i get when players try to join

Code:
Jul 21, 2012 11:33:09 PM org.opencraft.server.task.TaskQueue$1 run
SEVERE: Error during task execution.
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at org.opencraft.server.task.impl.SessionClosedTask.execute(SessionClose
dTask.java:61)
        at org.opencraft.server.task.TaskQueue$1.run(TaskQueue.java:86)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:47
1)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.
access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.
run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.
java:1110)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
.java:603)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)