Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forget that other story
Wink 
This story is so amazing.

Protagonist: Mick Binsei
Deuteragonist: Franco30557

Story: After Mick went downtown to see his father, at the BurgerDonalds, the main deutergonist was standing near the corner waiting for his attempt to strike at the evil villain. He believed in him self.

When some random dinosaur came crashing through the streets, Franco30557 was here to take it out, it first ate the antagonist, Qwertygiy, after the dinosaur was hungry. What happened to the first guy. Franco came with his Batguy cape and his Superboy boots and went to play some Shadow the Bushhog, why was there a dinosaur attacking the streets of London? He has no idea? There was this one point where he jumped out of his seat and made a sandwich with pork chops and went to fix his Lell Laptop with Outel Outside.

Back outside, Mick Bensei and his father were running through the streets dodging cars after the dinosaur erupted, but there was one thing he forgot, Mick's dad ran back to BurgerDonalds after he left his wallet there. He got squashed by the dinosaur. As he was laying on the concrete floor bleeding, he said one thing to his son; 'Please....Delete....My browsing history' he said as he died. Meanwhile, Franco was wondering why hasn't he completed Teleport 2 and Shadow the Bushhoh yet, so he logged on, went to PirateBay and then when he clicked 'Download', it said this; "Internet Explorer couldn't display the webpage", he was angry! So he blew up his house since he has no Internet and heard a dinosaur stomping in the background, Qwertygiy was near...

He destroyed the dinosaur, he was....

The Deutarogonist...
I don't even?
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
This has a compelling storyline, way better than Qwerty's.
I don't see a story line, I see an unrelated pile of words jumbled together in a heap with half a sprinkle of grammar tossed in to try to give it a semblance of sense.
It is a storyline involving Mark Binsei trying to find his dad when a dinosaur comes routing down London, sequel coming soon!
His dad is mentioned nowhere in the entire story. So I could say that the storyline of Portal is to rescue GLaDOS's Austrian parents who have been kidnapped by Chell, working in conjunction with Wheatley.
His Dad dies, and when you got eaten, you come back as anreally strong historian who comes to kill Mick Binsei, but I kill YOU!
'5 stars' - Paradox
'One of the funniest books out there' - Qwertygiy
'Fun to read' IBDb
"The most stupid story I ever wrote, I'll never write another this horribly terrible" - Franco30557

I can play too Big Grin
Mick Binsei vs Qwertygiy will be one fudge of a fight, until Franco comes outta nowhere and kicks Qwerty of a river; that will br the only time when Mick and Franco meet.
(07-22-2012, 12:10 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: Mick Binsei vs Qwertygiy will be one fudge of a fight, until Franco comes outta nowhere and kicks Qwerty of a river; that will br the only time when Mick and Franco meet.

> attempts to comprehend statement

> fails

> critical error

> shutting down