Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So do you guys think that the Colorado massacre deserves the death penalty?
I honestly think that he deserves the death penalty.
I don't give a ---- if he is psychotic or not, he has no excuse for murdering 12 people and injuring 58 people in a movie theatre.
He is a danger to this world.
And also guys, watch James Holmes court appearance, I think that he's trying to look delusional purposely so he has an excuse to not get the death penalty.
He doesn't seem delusional to me -- if he could plan out a mass killing spree then he obviously isn't THAT crazy.
And America's court system is so retarded -- it's unbelieveable.
I also can't believe that the Colorado massacre aka James Holmes will maybe have to wait YEARS for his jail sentence because he's quote on quote "mentally-unstable".
WTF???
I honestly don't feel ANY pity for James Holmes, nobody gives a crap about what he feels like. Although, all of my condolences go to his family.
James Holmes will never get any forgiveness, SCREW MORALITY.

He possibly though that Spiderman was better than Batman.
Franco can you stop?
This IS a serious topic.
For the poll: I meant to say "Do you think mass-serial-killers deserve the death-penalty, regardless of their mental-stability?"
Well, I think he should die because there is no reason to like Marvel over DC, but the kids should of worn body armour because you never know when that's gonna happen.
Franco, you ARE being an idiot. Seriously, do stop.
I'm being logical, un-loyal Buildist, what if he loved Marvel because of Spiderman an but hates Batman, my name is Franco30557. Leave me alone.
If anyone manages to make something out of that post that is worth more than just crumpling up and throwing in the garbage, please let me know, because I can't.

Back on topic, and be serious this time, people, and by people I mostly mean you, Franco.
Qwerty, remember when I called you dull and boring? Well I take back what I said.

And from now on franco, expect me to not defend you anymore.
But why??? What did I do to you, Walro?
I think the question boils down to this:

Would you rather him die and not have any punishment other than death or have in prison for life, having him not only be punished by the prison itself, but eventually, death?