Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Optimist or pessimist?
I'm a pessimist because if you haven't noticed there is more negative than positive in this world.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Pessimist
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I'm a mix of both, but if I had to choose one, I would choose pessimist, because the world is so fucking irreversibly corrupt right now.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
I'm usually optimistic when it comes to most things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
"Use PMs and/or the chat for personal messages, not threads. (+2 points)
for post: hey BG give me the list Today, 06:05 PM 05-18-2013, 06:05 PM Ghosty"

this is worse than 9/11, the holocaust/holodomor, slavery, bath school massacre, invasion of tibet, vietnam and korean wars, japanese invasions of china and the nanjing massacres, the great purge of stalinist soviet union, atomic bombings of hiroshima and nagasaki, organ trafficking and cannibalism, herero and namagua genocides/death march, mutilation and murder and torture and necrophilia of over a hundred columbian children, lynchings, josef mengele's torture experiments on peasants, indian removal and minority cleansing, apartheid, state-sponsored famines, world war one and world war two and world war five, imprisonment and masskillings of political activists, compulsory sterilization, extortion, scramble for africa, and every other situation that involved brutal suffering, atrocities, and crimes against mankind done by mankind that ultimately lead to needless death and destruction and devolvement until there's some halfassed resolvement or resolution or reparation

I'm an optimist I guess
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.