I Cant Update Buildism
Every time i use Buildism.exe or use the online Editor It says updating but never does anything! Can anyone help me with this

now it starts saying java.lang.ClassNotFoundExcpetion net.buildism.MainApplet!
Java.
(07-25-2012, 04:21 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: Java.
I have the newest Java Version!
Two things to try.

1 ) Try going to your start menu, selecting Run, and typing %temp% into it. Then delete the folder called ".buildism" inside of the window that pops up and then try to run Buildism.

2 ) If that doesn't work, try going to Control Panel, selecting Add or Remove Programs, and uninstall Java. Then reinstall Java and see if that fixes it.
I've been having the same problem as graphicboard for the past 3 months.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one.
Did you check your CPU?
Franco, that would be of absolutely no help in any way I could think of.
Wait, does the loading bar thing show up for the download? If so, does it stop downloading partway? Because I used to have this problem, and it was my router making my connection terribly unstable for downloads.
(07-25-2012, 05:45 PM)Paradox Wrote: Wait, does the loading bar thing show up for the download? If so, does it stop downloading partway? Because I used to have this problem, and it was my router making my connection terribly unstable for downloads.

My loading bar does show up during the download, but it stops downloading partway.
(07-25-2012, 05:55 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 05:45 PM)Paradox Wrote: Wait, does the loading bar thing show up for the download? If so, does it stop downloading partway? Because I used to have this problem, and it was my router making my connection terribly unstable for downloads.

My loading bar does show up during the download, but it stops downloading partway.

Yes, that's a connection problem. Blame your ISP. Or your router.