Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonic
Ok, you know what it's time for; Time for another Sonic Info!
[Image: sonichedgehog.jpg]
Sonic is 20 years old, but in the game he's 15, and hangs around with an 8 year old fox. What kinda black magic is this?!
(07-26-2012, 11:36 PM)Fat_Sacks Wrote: Hey, keep MLP out of this. The MLP fanbase has a lot more of really stupid peoples, compared to previously said fanbases.

Fact: Sega are making a new Sonic game.
Fact: Nobody cares.
(07-28-2012, 04:06 PM)Kieron Wrote: Fact: Nobody cares.

Fact: Your planes suck.
Fact: That's a PA, and since your warning level is at 100, that's an automatic 1 day ban.
Fat_Sacks doesn't have a blog about MLP, I don't have a blog about Pokemon, Qwerty doesn't have a blog about NASCAR, so why should you have one about an interest nobody else cares about Tongue
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(07-28-2012, 06:16 PM)Hippo Wrote: Fat_Sacks doesn't have a blog about MLP, I don't have a blog about Pokemon, Qwerty doesn't have a blog about NASCAR, so why should you have one about an interest nobody else cares about Tongue

He can make a blog about sonic if he wants. If you are not okay with it, just dont read it and pretend is not here.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Sonic was rated best game during that time. Sega beat Nintendo's Mario...
I hope this years Sonic will top Generations.
Award Page
(07-29-2012, 05:28 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: During the 90s, Sonic was rated best game during that time. Sega beat Nintendo's Mario...

And where did you get that statistic?