Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could choose the next buildism mod who would you pick?
I'd personally choose Dignity. He'd make a good mod.

Who would you pick?
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Glome of cource!
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]

Duck.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
Anyone gonna pick me?
I pick Franco30557, he seems he would be an ok mod. He's honest, determined and he's got what it takes.
Honestly, it would be hard for me to pick anyone. Everyone has their downsides that would make them a bit tricky to deal with as mods.

Glome would not be a terrible choice, but he's a troll just as often as he isn't, which usually isn't such a bad thing, but he sometimes goes into overtroll, especially when provoked by Franco or any other massive site drama, which can result in bypassing the filter or worse.

Kieron does not have a lot of respect for the existing mods, or some of the lesser rules.

Who and Micky, personality-wise, wouldn't be a bad choice, but not only are they not very active, but as English isn't their first language, things like certain slang terms that aren't such a big deal for most of us from America or Britain can be tricky for them to understand sometimes.

Dignity tends to lose his cool in an argument (even more than I do, which is still a bit much in my opinion; I do need to work on that) and that's one of the things that, in order to be a mod, you have to have a decent amount of control over.

stere0, mostly the same comment as Dignity.

Simonheros is a bit inactive, and he can sometimes go a little overboard in arguments. Same with Slendurrman, only a bit more so.

Leonartist, well, there isn't really anything worth not wanting him as a mod, Illuminati aside; he's just more active commenting and making skins than foruming or chatting, which is the majority of the things we moderate.

c00lcurt, same thing: he's a skin maker and a commenter, but not very active in anything else.

BuildistGuard is not very active, and when he is he's usually just popping in to say either some random topic that is either partly racist or telling people not to be racist or some other weird moral advice out of nowhere.

Duck, eh, I don't really see a reason for him not to be a mod other than he doesn't really post that much serious stuff anymore.

Tyler has had some minor infractions, mostly involving blogs a few months ago, and like Duck hasn't really done anything "serious" recently, but other than that, well, he was one of the first mods.

Walrus, Latin, and Franco, um, no. Just no.

Hippo, Sazaho, Ming-Yan, DSiDewd, LOL, Chaos and Excel are pretty inactive, as are just about everyone else I haven't mentioned who isn't already a mod.

Nothing against any of you guys as users or anything, I'm just stating my opinions of why you guys might not be great moderators. I could be proven wrong by any of you.
But Qwerty, I'd be a great mod, think about it, having a British mod.
Micky if he was a little more active.
Hello
Glome.
Me? The first thing I would do is spam the mods forums with stuff against Ashely.
(07-25-2012, 10:17 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: I pick Franco30557, he seems he would be an ok mod. He's honest, determined and he's got what it takes.

I lost the little hope for you at that word.
(07-26-2012, 01:38 AM)Dignity Wrote: Glome.
Me? The first thing I would do is spam the mods forums with stuff against Ashely.
(07-25-2012, 10:17 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: I pick Franco30557, he seems he would be an ok mod. He's honest, determined and he's got what it takes.

I lost the little hope for you at that word.

That's why I'm representing Buildism in the best online community award.
(07-26-2012, 12:05 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Honestly, it would be hard for me to pick anyone. Everyone has their downsides that would make them a bit tricky to deal with as mods.

Glome would not be a terrible choice, but he's a troll just as often as he isn't, which usually isn't such a bad thing, but he sometimes goes into overtroll, especially when provoked by Franco or any other massive site drama, which can result in bypassing the filter or worse.

Kieron does not have a lot of respect for the existing mods, or some of the lesser rules.

Who and Micky, personality-wise, wouldn't be a bad choice, but not only are they not very active, but as English isn't their first language, things like certain slang terms that aren't such a big deal for most of us from America or Britain can be tricky for them to understand sometimes.

Dignity tends to lose his cool in an argument (even more than I do, which is still a bit much in my opinion; I do need to work on that) and that's one of the things that, in order to be a mod, you have to have a decent amount of control over.

stere0, mostly the same comment as Dignity.

Simonheros is a bit inactive, and he can sometimes go a little overboard in arguments. Same with Slendurrman, only a bit more so.

Leonartist, well, there isn't really anything worth not wanting him as a mod, Illuminati aside; he's just more active commenting and making skins than foruming or chatting, which is the majority of the things we moderate.

c00lcurt, same thing: he's a skin maker and a commenter, but not very active in anything else.

BuildistGuard is not very active, and when he is he's usually just popping in to say either some random topic that is either partly racist or telling people not to be racist or some other weird moral advice out of nowhere.

Duck, eh, I don't really see a reason for him not to be a mod other than he doesn't really post that much serious stuff anymore.

Tyler has had some minor infractions, mostly involving blogs a few months ago, and like Duck hasn't really done anything "serious" recently, but other than that, well, he was one of the first mods.

Walrus, Latin, and Franco, um, no. Just no.

Hippo, Sazaho, Ming-Yan, DSiDewd, LOL, Chaos and Excel are pretty inactive, as are just about everyone else I haven't mentioned who isn't already a mod.

Nothing against any of you guys as users or anything, I'm just stating my opinions of why you guys might not be great moderators. I could be proven wrong by any of you.

Yeah, thanks a ton for mentioning me. qq
I should be in my own section with "NEVER."
~Invader~