Model Upload
^_^ Hi I just want to tell you that this looks like similiar to Roblox^_^
------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways i had an idea for Model Sharing Like Weapons Tools Cars What you can ever think off. you can give it costs or upload it for free for the other people that can use your models for their Own Game. Its Pretty Helpfull for the people who cant script good. and want to take some of the Models from the Community!. So they can make their game much faster.
I Hope you like the Idea Guys )(CaptianJorge)(
Eh, too much like ROBLOX, and we can already upload models to the forum and download it, and then insert it into the game.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(08-01-2012, 02:02 PM)Dignity Wrote: Eh, too much like ROBLOX, and we can already upload models to the forum and download it, and then insert it into the game.

its much easier if they make a catalog named stuff like they did with skins instead of searching on the forum
(08-01-2012, 02:49 PM)Squidr Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 02:02 PM)Dignity Wrote: Eh, too much like ROBLOX, and we can already upload models to the forum and download it, and then insert it into the game.

So? its much easier if they make a catalog named stuff like they did with skins instead of searching on the forum

I see what you mean, but we've always done it that way.
Also, your should've posted this is suggestions and feedback.
Game ideas is for when you want someone to make a game.
(08-01-2012, 02:55 PM)Dignity Wrote:

So? its much easier if they make a catalog named stuff like they did with skins instead of searching on the forum

Ow Sorry! i didnt Noticed
You can attach models to forum posts, then use the "Insert Model from Web" option to add them to a game.
(08-01-2012, 02:57 PM)Squidr Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 02:55 PM)Dignity Wrote:

Ow Sorry! i didnt Noticed
It's alright.
I hate when you guys say "SOMETHING IS TOO SIMILAR TO ROBLOX IT IS BAD AND SHOULD NEVER BE ADDED".

With that logic Jacob_ should just remove the entire website because ROBLOX has a website.

I want to be able to upload models to the stuff section and let others have them. Hell, maybe even charge for the models. You could get at least 1 sell before someone steals it and gives it out for free.

Oh and triangles. Yeah can't forget about those either.
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]