Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About today's events
Leon you don't know what you're talking about, drama that happened "a year ago" wasn't the reason that the site reset, and it can't be that hard to just shrink some images again.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-09-2012, 07:52 AM)Walrus Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 03:57 AM)Leonartist Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 03:09 AM)Dignity Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 03:07 AM)Leonartist Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 02:56 AM)Dignity Wrote: Why? There's nothing really bad about this.

A years worth of historic Buildism history will be lost.

archive.buildism.net
As you were saying?

Its dissorganized. Past members will never be able to transfer all their work, and I would have to spend months reuploading skins. And there is a possibility of buildism archive getting deleted. If Jacob is worried about bad impressions to new users, having a blank site is even worse then some pidley drama showing up that happened a year ago.

You make a very good point there Leon, I agree with you.
The site shouldn't of ever been reset, and I'll say it till the day I die.
umad
Disagreeing =/= mad.
You can easily transfer your work on here, you have to be a moron if you can't figure out how.
(08-09-2012, 06:52 PM)Slender Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 07:52 AM)Walrus Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 03:57 AM)Leonartist Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 03:09 AM)Dignity Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 03:07 AM)Leonartist Wrote: A years worth of historic Buildism history will be lost.

archive.buildism.net
As you were saying?

Its dissorganized. Past members will never be able to transfer all their work, and I would have to spend months reuploading skins. And there is a possibility of buildism archive getting deleted. If Jacob is worried about bad impressions to new users, having a blank site is even worse then some pidley drama showing up that happened a year ago.

You make a very good point there Leon, I agree with you.
The site shouldn't of ever been reset, and I'll say it till the day I die.
umad
Disagreeing =/= mad.
You can easily transfer your work on here, you have to be a moron if you can't figure out how.

Most of it has been easy, but I have some skins that were not saved. I had to track down the people who wore certain skins on the old site and use a url code, and save their current skin. I can't change my character on the old site, witch has made it even more difficult to reuplod my skins. There are skins that nobody has worn at all, and for security reasons buildism won't let me save pictures. So now I had to use an html color picking tool and copy the image pixel by pixel. And I'm still not finished with reuploading.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
http://archive.buildism.net/asset/file/100.png

Replace 100 with the skin ID.
(08-09-2012, 11:30 PM)Qwerty Wrote: http://archive.buildism.net/asset/file/100.png

Replace 100 with the skin ID.

that moment (refraining from using the word awkward) when leon realises he wasted about 12 hours of his life.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.