Your games!
Any Civilization that I can crack and not use my remaining 20 GB in the process :|
Got Halo 2 a few days back at a garage sale. Big Grin

I recently finished the main quest as a Dawnguard in the Skyrim DLC, is not much of a change to the game but it does ad some nice things, be it the vampire lord perks or the crossbow.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(08-05-2012, 02:06 AM)who Wrote: I recently finished the main quest as a Dawnguard in the Skyrim DLC, is not much of a change to the game but it does ad some nice things, be it the vampire lord perks or the crossbow.

My dad has Dawnguard, and from the looks of it, it looks good. I might buy the DLC.
I have PS2 games. Computer games such as: Age of empires 1-2, Rise of Nations, Spore, Sims 2-3, Minecraft, IL2, Caesar III, And Zoo Tycoon games. Yup, I am about to go buy other new games, I just need more money... :I
Inazuma Eleven, Deus Ex, Mirror's Edge, Xenoblade Chronicles, Crash Bash
I bought this game called "Overgrowth"

[Image: wallpaper1.jpg]

Official Site: http://www.wolfire.com/overgrowth

I highly recomend it, you can pre-order it and while you wait for the release you get access to the alpha (which I'm playing) that is updated weekly.
overgrowth is great, been meaning to preorder for a while

its the same people who do the humble bundle
(08-18-2012, 02:44 PM)Duck Wrote: been meaning to preorder for a while

You should, altough it is only in alpha state there is an insane amount of user's content, be it maps, weapons and npcs.