Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The legacy of that one guy
God damnit deadmau5 stop making catchy songs Sad

I like the song.

The beginning sound like Thriller, then it changed into dubstep.
GOOD. MOD. FOR. MINECRAFT. PLAY. NOW. BECOME. ADDICTED.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1200...ores-v150/

guise srsly dis mod is awshum

you get like more ores and den you use da new ores to kill da new npcs and den get da new items
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-10-2012, 07:41 AM)Hippo Wrote: GOOD. MOD. FOR. MINECRAFT. PLAY. NOW. BECOME. ADDICTED.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1200...ores-v150/

guise srsly dis mod is awshum

you get like more ores and den you use da new ores to kill da new npcs and den get da new items

I've never tried that one because it's too generic "add stuff make basic new stuff"-y. I prefer mods that add things with some sort of purpose and tech tree, like Forestry or IndustrialCraft 2 or ThaumCraft 2, instead of just "here's a ton of ores that can only be made into tools that you can use to kill all these new monsters that don't drop very useful stuff".
Would anyone here recommend Twilight Forest? I might play it.
True beauty.
new blog post yayz

Lately I've been listening to some pokemans remixes, mostly by Dasgust. I like the original music but the techno remixes are more to my taste.

In other news I played Slender without getting too scared :O
True beauty.
(08-11-2012, 08:13 PM)Hippo Wrote: Would anyone here recommend Twilight Forest? I might play it.

-didn't see this post before-

I've tried it, but somehow, something in my mod setups (I'm not sure what, because other people have had it working with the same mods and I've managed to get it working before too) almost always causes it to crash, and so I haven't truly managed to explore it.

It's an okay mod, but it's rather battle-based -- find monster hideouts, fight monsters, find treasure chests, get treasure. The worldgen is awesome though.
(08-05-2012, 05:14 PM)Upper_Class Wrote: NYAN CATit deadmau5 stop making catchy songs Sad

that songs been out for about 3 years son