Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freedom Typers
Please feel free to ask me a question regarding anything about my blog, I'll surely be able to respond to it soon enough.
Do you agree that the word jews doesn't deserve to be capitalized?
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
THE TRUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST FOR YOU STUBBORN RETARDS

Holy fuck. Holy fuck. Holy God damn fuck. Did you just see those little shit lines point towards the motherfucking capital of Kazakhstan between :10 and :18? That's right, you naive birdsucker. That's where you're fucking going to get your ass BBQ'ed and sold at an Almaty carne asada backdoor party. Do you think that a fucking documentary would just have this small shit without having any meaning? And how the fuck could a poor country in the middle of a cold desert afford to build a new capital city with all that nice shit, dumbass? A motherfucking glass pyramid? And that fucking sun on their pimp flag? My fucking Allah, dipshit, they're sun worshiping psychos funded by Israel and the US, you waste of life. That's where they plan their evil doings, if you didn't get the sentence before, but don't worry, I care, that's why I repeat. If you can't understand or accept this, you probably failed 3rd grade since you don't even have the fucking comprehension skills of a god damn 2 year old or brain dead retard to realize the obvious, bitch.

MOTHERFUCKERS I'M BACK TO TEACH YOU SUBHUMAN FAGGOTS HOW THE ALLAH DAMN JEWS DID 9/11

-Holy fuck, you little treacherous bitch, do you think you can insult me in your mind and get away with it? Think again, faggot. When the soldiers of Isfaek walk up your front door step, your stupid edgy jokes won't seem as funny as it did before the fucking Jews had to put a mind reader on your fucking head, dipshit. Maybe you should've thought about the fucking consequences before you decided to criticize me with your fucking elementary style insults, you fucking retard.

Absolute Truth Image of the Week
[Image: 422538_10151412155195691_571430690_23681...2926_n.jpg]

A FUCKING BURNING BUILDING? COMING SOON? THINK YOU WORTHLESS NIGGER. 9/11 WAS COMING SOON

Holy fuck, if this doesn't convince you then you are blatantly betraying your body by denying its rights to the truth, you moron, don't you realize that you deserve better than this? Then stop fucking lying to yourself bitch. Jews did 9/11 and that is a fact. A true fact. Fucktard.
AMANDA TODD'S DEATH AND "BULLYING," STAGED?

WAKE UP AMERICA, THE JEWS ARE EXPLOITING THIS WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT TO SOCIETY AS A MESSIAH IN THE MEDIA TO INCITE MASS HYSTERIA OVER YOUR RIGHTS, YOU IGNORANT FAGGOTS

-Jews killed Terence McKenna
(11-03-2012, 04:15 AM)LOL Wrote: AMANDA TODD'S DEATH AND "BULLYING," STAGED?

WAKE UP AMERICA, THE JEWS ARE EXPLOITING THIS WORTHLESS PIECE OF BUTT TO SOCIETY AS A MESSIAH IN THE MEDIA TO INCITE MASS HYSTERIA OVER YOUR RIGHTS, YOU IGNORANT FAGGOTS

how dare u make fun of that whore beautiful and innocent girl who committed suicide.
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
(11-03-2012, 05:33 AM)When Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 04:15 AM)LOL Wrote: AMANDA TODD'S DEATH AND "BULLYING," STAGED?

WAKE UP AMERICA, THE JEWS ARE EXPLOITING THIS WORTHLESS PIECE OF BUTT TO SOCIETY AS A MESSIAH IN THE MEDIA TO INCITE MASS HYSTERIA OVER YOUR RIGHTS, YOU IGNORANT FAGGOTS

how dare u make fun of that PINEAPPLE beautiful and innocent girl who committed suicide.

go back to rigging votes you disinfo agent

WAKE UP AMERICA, YOU ARE THE GUINEA PIGS
[Image: cruoM.png]

[Image: saIIr.png]

[Image: SWwaA.png]

[Image: 2KLtM.png]

Part 2 will be finished soon.
efaewfawefwfew