Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freedom Typers
Ugh
Not that again
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
New epipost idea: Bob, his cousin, and friends (Pedo Paul, Racist Rick, and the new character, Conspiracy Dale (Who will constantly remind the group of why rich people have triangle fetishes)) will travel to the beautiful European countries of Kosovo and Moldova.
-Since our all-American rover landed on Mars so perfectly, we'll order China to make the biggest American flag ever and cover the entire Earth with it to celebrate the success. Even dying children in Congo could be reminded of the American dream. Worried about the sun being blocked and other science-y stuff? Who needs the stupid sun when you have the American spirit?

[Image: Ygxcb.jpg]
Believe it or not, this is only an artist's impression.
Since I feel sorry that the Buildist community has to put up with such horrible blogs that only rely on the MC modding community to stay updated, I'll add new daily skits including 4cidz because I can teach morals better than My Little Pony.
What MC modders? I know Qwerty made one and Kieron gave up on some so I can only assume you're talking about them
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-11-2012, 07:58 PM)Hippo Wrote: What MC modders? I know Qwerty made one and Kieron gave up on some so I can only assume you're talking about them

How did I refer to MC users that make mods rather than those who make posts about mods and MC?
[Image: qR2wF.png]

[Image: rhSAZ.png]

[Image: BGPO8.png]

[Image: uCZnc.png]
-I'm currently planning a comic adaptation of "The Untitled Adventures of Mysty"
(08-14-2012, 08:19 AM)LOL Wrote: -I'm currently planning a comic adaptation of "The Untitled Adventures of Mysty"

This will be interesting. I say go for it.
ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

WE'RE NOW GOING TO DEFCON 3

NORTH KOREAN NUCLEAR TEST/ATTACK CONFIRMED! A SEISMIC TREMOR WAS DETECTED ON CAMBODIA AND NEIGHBORING LAOS, VIETNAM, AND THAILAND. THE CAMBODIAN GOVERNMENT HAS RECOGNIZED NO INSTANCE OF ALLOWING OR HARBORING ANY WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION FOR NORTH KOREA. EXPERTS IN THE FIELD OF ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS CAUSED BY SUCH WEAPONS HAVE VALIDATED THAT IT WAS OF A VEILED NORTH KOREAN "UNHA-3 CARRIER ROCKET." NORTH KOREA HAS DENIED ANY CLAIMS WHILE PAKISTANI OFFICIALS EVIDENTLY SUPPORT THEIR AGENDA. KIM JONG-UN GAVE A CEREMONIAL SPEECH A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THIS ACT OF ATROCITY CONCERNING THEIR PREVIOUS WORLD-WIDE DENOUNCED NUCLEAR TESTING AND PRAISING THE HATRED OF WESTERNIZATION. CHINA HAS RESPONDED TO THIS AS A CLEAR ACT OF INTIMIDATION AND HAS DECLARED TO HALT ALL SUPPLIES AND FUNDS PUT INTO NORTH KOREA. FURTHER NEWS WILL BE POSTED SOON.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxWHm8V4lZo[/video]

THIS IS REAL FOOTAGE OF THE NUKE AS SEEN BY A SATELLITE IN SPACE. YOU WERE PROBABLY SLEEPING WHEN THIS HAPPENED.