Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Freedom Typers
BREAKING NEWS

North Korea doesn't exist, it's just a made up fairytale place that parents tell to their children to scare them from encountering exploding sharks in the sea north of SK.

[Image: xOqHU.jpg]

See? There's definitely no such thing as North Korea.
TRAVEL NEWS

Today I looked up some information on Canadia and found out that the typical city skyline consisted of public housing.

NEXT TRAVEL NEWS REPORT WILL BE ON THE BEAUTIFUL COAST OF SOMALIA AND SOMALIA'S ONE AND ONLY CAPITAL CITY, MOGADISHU.
(08-14-2012, 08:19 AM)LOL Wrote: -I'm currently planning a comic adaptation of "The Untitled Adventures of Mysty"

It's been ten days, and me and the real Mysty are getting a bit impatient, wanting to know how this is going Tongue Any progress on it, or did it get laid aside for easier comics?
Yay, ignored post?
(08-28-2012, 11:44 PM)Qwerty Wrote: Yay, ignored post?

yes.
oh by the way - one more post until you have 200.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
-I'm back and somewhat proud to announce new progress on the Untitled Adventures of Mysty. Expect a new epipost by this weekend.
-School has kept me busy for the last two months, and now that Buildism is closing, I can't think of any reasons to contribute to a site that has given up on its users for the most insignificant of problems.

So I'll end FT with a list of things that the Jews did.

-Creatonism
-Ashely
-WWI
-Titanic
-Hindenberg
-WWII
-Kieron
-WTC Attacks
-Oil Spills
-Blasphemous portrayals of Mohammed
-WWIII

Bye.
(09-17-2012, 10:53 PM)LOL Wrote: -School has kept me busy for the last two months, and now that Buildism is closing, I can't think of any reasons to contribute to a site that has given up on its users for the most insignificant of problems.

-Creatonism
-Ashely
-WWI
-Titanic
-Hindenberg
-WWII
-Kieron
-WTC Attacks
-Oil Spills
-WWIII

Bye.

Bye.
See ya!
(09-17-2012, 10:53 PM)LOL Wrote: -School has kept me busy for the last two months, and now that Buildism is closing, I can't think of any reasons to contribute to a site that has given up on its users for the most insignificant of problems.

-Creatonism
-Ashely
-WWI
-Titanic
-Hindenberg
-WWII
-Kieron
-WTC Attacks
-Oil Spills
-WWIII

Bye.