Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My untitled story
Editied posrt.
Oh yeah - I forgot - you can kill Ashely and eat her and it would give you the achievement "You're learning"
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
You know, that actually doesn't sound too bad...

I have one problem with that setup though.

You shouldn't be able to freeplay as Ghosty until you've completed the story mode with Mysty.

You'll find out why once the whole thing is written Smile
(08-30-2012, 10:38 PM)Qwerty Wrote: You know, that actually doesn't sound too bad...

I have one problem with that setup though.

You shouldn't be able to freeplay as Ghosty until you've completed the story mode with Mysty.

You'll find out why once the whole thing is written Smile

mmk
Seeing as how my website is still down, I've put the latest chapter up at the new, real Google Doc this morning. Apparently I missed the "export file to Google Document" button the first time around Wink Not so this time.

This chapter is just a little bit "darker" than the rest of it so far, and hints that things in the past of our two main characters may stay hidden for a while, for rather different reasons...
(08-31-2012, 01:17 PM)Qwerty Wrote: Seeing as how my website is still down, I've put the latest chapter up at the new, real Google Doc this morning. Apparently I missed the "export file to Google Document" button the first time around Wink Not so this time.

This chapter is just a little bit "darker" than the rest of it so far, and hints that things in the past of our two main characters may stay hidden for a while, for rather different reasons...

Document does not exist.
Okay, my bad: apparently I'm not supposed to cut off the /edit bit at the end.

So, this should work.
Both the official page and the google doc updated.

Edit: Google Doc updated again, with much better chapters and section formatting.
Need a cover? I could make one (though I'd have to read it to make a sensible cover.)
If you feel like making one, go ahead. I've been planning on finally breaking out the pencil and paper and drawing some illustrations, and the real Mysty is an even better drawer than I am (and actually likes doing it), but until then, well, the KBI logo just really doesn't belong there.
Draw some illustrations, I'll digitalize them.
Woooh teamwork.