How To Get Started At Buildism!
Information 
Hello there and welcome to this awesome new "re-built" site! Some of you people might remember the site when It was older, but If you are new to this site and do not know anything about this site well then It's time to learn something. Alright, I'm going to help you get trough the basics of the site.

1. You might wonder who created the whole site? It was Jacob_ he's the owner of the whole site. We also do have moderator's that keep the site Safe and Clean from Spammers and so on.

2. What can you do on this site? Is there any games or something? Yes, we do have games on the site. Scroll a little bit up until you see a list on your left side of your screen which says "Site Navigation". You will see a "games"
text, click on it and you should get to another page with user-created games. You can also create your own games, I'll teach you about that later.

3. Can I communicate with other users? Yes, we have 5 different ways to communicate with other users. You can send messages to them. You can talk with other users on the Forums. You can to users on the Chat which is a white tube formation list down at your screen, you click the Big + button to get inside there. And you can communicate with other users in games. You can also chat with users in "Clans". Remember to follow the rules when you talk with users, do not swear or spam, you might get warned or even worse, banned.
Always remember to read the forum rules before posting any threads.

4. Can I make my own skins? Do I get any currency? Yes you can make your own skins and then sell them to gain "Bits" which is our currency.
You can also gain "Bits" if someone join your own created game. 1 Bit per 1 visit. Alright, to find out how to make skins, you go to "Site Navigation" and from there you can find 3 different text's saying: "Skins", "Character Parts" and "Backgrounds". Click on the "Skins" now go look at the text saying "Skins (Upload yours!)" Click it and go in and make a name for your skin and make a price for your skin, lets say you put the value to 3. Now if someone will buy your skin, you will get 3 bits. Now add a description for it and select the skin file, the template picture. I will give you the template picture, here you go: http://buildism.net/changecharacter.php
Copy and paste it into paint or paint.net or photoshop or other painting programs. Remember to read the skins rules, and you probably already know what to Not upload.

5. Clans? What do I do with them? You can create your own epic clan and Invite people or friends! You can chat with your clan members and tell them to go etc = play a multiplayer game together.

6. Creating games: If you are interested in making a game, you can go to "Site Navigation" And go to "My Home". That Is where your character home page Is. Now you will see 5 different games. You go click one and
on the left side you should see "Owner Options". You will see a Light-Brown button that says: "Build" Go click it and you should get inside the game and you can start building. It is pretty hard in the beginning for some people to understand how to build, You can go find more about this at the Buildism Wiki which is right here: http://buildism.net/wiki/Main_Page
And creating multiplayer games is pretty hard too, You can also find more about that In the wiki or In some other help threads.

7. Scripting? Where, What, Woot? Buildism has Its own Lua language which is a little bit different than the normal Lua language, You can use it to make even better games such as Regenerating the world or Teleporters for example. You can find more about this in the Wiki or in the "Scripting" Forum. There Is also a "Programming" Forum where you can discuss all the other Scripting languages but not Buildism Lua, It belongs to the "Scripting" Forum.

Thank you for reading this Tutorial on How to get started at Buildism! I hope this thread really helped you! Smile
(Will be updated from time to time)

~Goopler
Nice. Smile
Whenever there is a new user, all I can do is say "Welcome to Buildism" and show them this link.

Cool guide.
This is very well-written.
I'm going go ahead and add this to my bot.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
Thanks!!