We need someone who is in charge of events.
I really would like to see someone who is in charge of events.
It could be another staff member but they don't need mod powers they just need to be able to make posts in the news section and be able to distribute prizes.

This might help boost buildism's activity. The prizes could be stuff like an extra game slot, bits, or a character part.
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
People get awarded with a yellow name if I remember it right. Maybe with a little bit of Bits.
(08-04-2012, 05:48 PM)When Wrote: I really would like to see someone who is in charge of events.
It could be another staff member but they don't need mod powers they just need to be able to make posts in the news section and be able to distribute prizes.

This might help boost buildism's activity. The prizes could be stuff like an extra game slot, bits, or a character part.

I know where to get free stuff, but it has to be every 2 months. If the prize list is too long, then count me out...
(08-04-2012, 05:49 PM)Goopler Wrote: People get awarded with a yellow name if I remember it right. Maybe with a little bit of Bits.

Yes a yellow name could still be rewarded but there can be other prizes too.
(08-04-2012, 05:50 PM)When Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 05:49 PM)Goopler Wrote: People get awarded with a yellow name if I remember it right. Maybe with a little bit of Bits.

May be. But the prize might be too much. Like... If you win a contest you can't earn 1 billion bit's for example. :I
100 to 1,000 bits minimal?
Well... Maybe 100 to 500.
(08-04-2012, 05:53 PM)Goopler Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 05:50 PM)When Wrote:

May be. But the prize might be too much. Like... If you win a contest you can't earn 1 billion bit's for example. :I

But no one would award that much
WHEN THE HELL DID I SAY THEY'D GET A MILLION BITS?
ARE YOU ALL RETARDED?
I don't really know why someone would even need that many.