Im new! sorta!
Smile 
Hello i am stickdude and i'm not really new, i am really sirmentio, and since there is this new site and all i thought i would start fresh Big Grin
Hello welcome to Buildism. If you have any questions be sure to ask one of the staff members highlighted with blue and red names. You can also go to the Wiki for frequently asked questions.
(08-04-2012, 07:09 PM)Mother Wrote: Hello welcome to Buildism. If you have any questions be sure to ask one of the staff members highlighted with blue and red names. You can also go to the Wiki for frequently asked questions.

i said im SORTA new lol, i was on the old site :3

(08-04-2012, 07:14 PM)stickdude123 Wrote: i said im SORTA new lol, i was on the old site :3

Well, a lot of things are going on. Welcome to the new site.
Oh, Lol. Welcome back.
Oh yeah, respect Ashley. She is your mother.
(08-04-2012, 07:34 PM)Archived_Latinxassassin Wrote: Oh yeah, respect Ashley. She is your mother.
No.

~Invader~
Respect heeeeerr. Tongue
You have to respect me and the only reason why is because I'm a Staff member. Disrespecting staff is against the rules.
(08-05-2012, 11:20 AM)Mother Wrote: You have to respect me and the only reason why is because I'm a Staff member. Disrespecting staff is against the rules.

No it isn't