Animated Gif Character Parts and Backgrounds
I already mentioned this, but since this is new buildism, I make new thread.
any support on this? I'd love a glowing background or something.

Edit: Fixed title.
Yus.
I support although I wish the store system was a bit like Bloc so only hired artist can create skins and we make games to earn money to buy them. The site would be a lot more active.
(08-04-2012, 06:04 AM)Mother Wrote: I support although I wish the store system was a bit like Bloc so only hired artist can create skins and we make games to earn money to buy them. The site would be a lot more active.
Regulation FTL.
Everyone should be able to make skins, it shines out creativity among the community. Sorry, but I thoroughly disagree.
I Agree with Mother, But we need a Main Store and a User Store. All the hired artists could make skins into the Main Store and normal users into the User Store. (My opinion)
Ashely, we definatly don't need a store system like the ones on all the tGL clones. What we have now is fine.
It would boost game activity, you guys may not agree but it would indeed help the site. There has to be at least some inspiration to create a game or learn BDSM Lua.
(08-04-2012, 05:14 PM)Mother Wrote: It would boost game activity, you guys may not agree but it would indeed help the site. There has to be at least some inspiration to create a game or learn BDSM Lua.

I just don't like the idea that only hired artist can create skins.
I do agree with Mother.
Why do you guys think those sites are so popular? ;o
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]