Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dubstep discussion
On the old forums, the dubstep thread became a debate if dubstep is actually music. In order to prevent this, I made this thread.
nope.avi
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
I was on Roblox and there was a friend of my named Redan2525 who showed me Dubstep. The first Dubstep music I ever heard was Skillrex - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites.
Dubstep Is Dubstep It might be located to music cause we are listening to it or it might be located as a bunch of noises. Idk.
(08-04-2012, 05:48 PM)Goopler Wrote: Dubstep Is Dubstep It might be located to music cause we are listening to it or it might be located as a bunch of noises. Idk.

Dubstep is music because it is a tune made of sounds -_-
Dubstep is a music genre so I don't see how it isn't music
(08-04-2012, 05:48 PM)Goopler Wrote: Dubstep Is Dubstep It might be located to music cause we are listening to it or it might be located as a bunch of noises. Idk.

How do you Locate a music genre?
(08-04-2012, 05:50 PM)Upper_Class Wrote:

Dubstep is music because it is a tune made of sounds -_-
Dubstep is a music genre so I don't see how it isn't music

Whatever. I enjoy listening to dubstep while my little sister gets headache.
(08-04-2012, 06:14 PM)Goopler Wrote: Whatever. I enjoy listening to dubstep while my little sister gets headache.

Now that's just mean.

How about you listen to some barbie songs for your sister?
(08-04-2012, 06:51 PM)Archived_Latinxassassin Wrote:
(08-04-2012, 06:14 PM)Goopler Wrote: Whatever. I enjoy listening to dubstep while my little sister gets headache.

Now that's just mean.

How about you listen to some barbie songs for your sister?

how about no because he's straight?
DUBSTEP COMES TO ANIMAL CROSSING

K.K WUB