Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod -> User role reversal
This idea was originally made by Glome.

What if we had a role swap, the active users like Glome, Me, Invader, Dignity and Upper becomes mods, and the mods except Jacob_ become normal users for 1 week. This would be to show who's right and who's wrong in the Mods vs Users arguments and settle it once and for all and also help us show what it is like from another point of view.

Please leave your opinions.

Unless of course, the mods are too afraid they're wrong.
I really think this would help us look at the arguments from a different point of view.
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
While this might be an okay idea for a very short period of time, if it did happen, Jacob_ would have to be on hand nearly 24/7 in case some real, unrelated issue popped up. What if someone chose that week to make a troll thread on Roblox and cause a bunch of newbie spammers to appear? Not only would you not be the best people to keep order underway, but imagine the impression they would get.

"OMG, we can get to be modz soon!! BAN PARTY! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!"
(08-05-2012, 07:13 PM)Qwerty Wrote: While this might be an okay idea for a very short period of time, if it did happen, Jacob_ would have to be on hand nearly 24/7 in case some real, unrelated issue popped up. What if someone chose that week to make a troll thread on Roblox and cause a bunch of newbie spammers to appear? Not only would you not be the best people to keep order underway, but imagine the impression they would get.

"OMG, we can get to be modz soon!! BAN PARTY! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!"

That's a very, very unlikely thing to happen, it has been attempted any times in the past six months and none have worked except for a small one
How would this help settle it? I'm slightly confused.
(08-05-2012, 07:22 PM)Upper_Class Wrote: How would this help settle it? I'm slightly confused.

Well, we'll see how well people cope with eachother - if it's better than when we had the old mods in charge, it'd show they were bad, not the users.
But which part of "when we had the old mods in charge" would we be comparing it to? The 3 days when you and Glome and Dignity and Luckyone caused massive spam because of a few bad decisions by Ashely? The week Latinxassassin annoyed everyone with useless posts? The couple of weeks Franco caused his drama? Or the months in which everyone got along just fine?
Never will happen. Follow the rules and you wont have to worry about us.

Giving rule breakers powers wont do anything.
(08-05-2012, 07:43 PM)Mother Wrote: Never will happen. Follow the rules and you wont have to worry about us.

Giving rule breakers powers wont do anything.
You wouldn't trust me as a mod? :S
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
I love how all the mods are against this and have NO valid reasons to not do this.

Note: "Follow the rules and you won't have to worry about us" isn't a good excuse not to do this.
This is primarily to show the mods how we feel about you having so much power, you become biased and arrogant.