Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the people who hate Buildism.
Why don't you just leave then?
We arent forcing any of you to stay, if you hate us or dislike moderation you know where the button is.

New start = same old bull crap.
Also, if you see any bad moderation, PM me a screenshot instead of just posting vague complaints on the forum. If something's wrong I can take care of it, but I won't know unless you tell me.
We don't hate anyone or dislike moderation - we hate the fact we are never allowed to get our opinion across.
Users are free to post their opinions, its just you guys complain and flame us when we try to post ours.
(08-05-2012, 06:32 PM)Mother Wrote: Mods are free to post their opinions, its just we complain and flame you when you try to post yours.

(08-05-2012, 06:26 PM)Mother Wrote: Why don't you just leave then?
We arent forcing any of you to stay, if you hate us or dislike moderation you know where the button is.

No, I love Buildism. I stay on it to the day I retire/get ban.
(08-05-2012, 06:35 PM)Archived_Latinxassassin Wrote:
(08-05-2012, 06:26 PM)Mother Wrote: Why don't you just leave then?

No, I love Buildism. I stay on it to the day I retire/get ban.

Oh you hate buildism?
"We arent forcing any of you to stay, if you hate us or dislike moderation you know where the button is."

Gonna fix that

"We arent forcing any of you to stay, if you hate us or dislike moderation we know where the ban button is."
I don't hate buildism.
I just hate how the moderators act.
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
(08-05-2012, 06:29 PM)Owerty Wrote: We don't hate anyone or dislike moderation - we hate the fact we are never allowed to get our opinion across.

Posting your opinions is fine, but it almost always leads to a flame war and gets locked. Just PM me.