Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote on the mods
(08-06-2012, 10:43 AM)Upper_Class Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 10:09 AM)Mother Wrote: No he was trying to argue over a Thanks and I told him to stop but he kept on.

but you also carried on so you should have a warning unless kieron is right and mods are immune to the rules

I dunno if I should take that as a compliment .-.
(08-06-2012, 11:56 AM)Upper_Class Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 11:07 AM)Mother Wrote: I warned myself never to go down to a immature level and argue with you guys.

Have a complaint? Message Jacob.

Point 1: You did argue

Point 2: I did message Jacob_ and, surprise surprise, he sided with the mods.

Do not start this crap again in this thread or you'll get another warning. I can't believe you've spent 24 hours being butthurt about someone clicking the thanks button.

Maybe the reason I agree with the mods more often than not is that they're right, not because I'm biased?
I think everyone needs to relax. We reset the site to avoid these sorts of pointless arguments and squabbles. All that I've seen in any of the arguments over the past couple of days, even to some extent the dubstep debate thread, are that both sides are losing.

Before you get in an argument over something, you should ask yourself: is it really worth taking it this far? If you think it's gone out of control, report the thread and/or PM a moderator, and if we agree, we'll do our best to clean up the mess. Debate is one thing. Fighting is another. And I'm seeing a lot more of the latter than I would like.