Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote on the mods
Now that's a better title...
(08-06-2012, 07:20 AM)Upper_Class Wrote: I don't really see why I got a warning from Ashley after we were having an argument, and she didn't properly explain her side until after she gave me a warning.

You got a warning because you failed to listen when I told you stop going off topic on the thread.
(08-06-2012, 10:00 AM)Mother Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 07:20 AM)Upper_Class Wrote: I don't really see why I got a warning from Ashley after we were having an argument, and she didn't properly explain her side until after she gave me a warning.

You got a warning because you failed to listen when I told you stop going off topic on the thread.

nothing wrong with evolving discussion, threads that stick solidly to the OP (especially debate threads) aren't going to go anywhere or be interesting
No he was trying to argue over a Thanks and I told him to stop but he kept on.
oh okay fair enough then
Sorry if I may seem inactive; I'm still on vacation now in Greece and the internet is really slow/frequently unavailable. Plus, I'm spending much more time with a group of friends.
(08-06-2012, 10:09 AM)Mother Wrote: No he was trying to argue over a Thanks and I told him to stop but he kept on.

but you also carried on so you should have a warning unless kieron is right and mods are immune to the rules
I warned myself never to go down to a immature level and argue with you guys.

Have a complaint? Message Jacob.
(08-06-2012, 11:07 AM)Mother Wrote: I warned myself never to go down to a immature level and argue with you guys.

Have a complaint? Message Jacob.

Point 1: You did argue

Point 2: I did message Jacob_ and, surprise surprise, he sided with the mods.
Okay.
Yeah because users who complain about a User giving a mod a thanks is stupid.