There should be this new rule on skins
(08-09-2012, 07:45 PM)Qwerty Wrote: Yes, taking a skin and just dumping it through Colorize two dozen times is quick, cheap, spammy, and not very worthwhile.

But do we expect everyone to want to wear the same superhero cape? To have the same colored sweater? To have identical pants?

As long as enough effort is put into the details and none of the variations are too similar to each other, I think it's fine. Is it really that much effort to look past 10 items in a 50-item-per-page catalog with only 2 pages?
Aslong as the skin has some different characteristic, I don't mind. Like I said, if it's the EXACT SAME THING with changed color, it should be considered as spam.
(08-09-2012, 07:10 PM)Buildism Wrote: So basically no skin retextures.

I support.

arent all skins technically retextures
Recolors are fine, as long as you don't recolor someone else's skin without giving them credit.
(08-09-2012, 09:18 PM)Duck Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 07:10 PM)Buildism Wrote: So basically no skin retextures.

I support.

arent all skins technically retextures
There's a difference between a retexture or a fullblown copy.
(08-09-2012, 07:00 PM)Slender Wrote: Like: "Don't post the same exact skin with colors modified, it's still the same thing."

This is such a retarded suggestion.
I wouldn't classify skin re-textures or skin modifications as "spam", that's silly.
(08-13-2012, 12:02 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 07:00 PM)Slender Wrote: Like: "Don't post the same exact skin with colors modified, it's still the same thing."

This is such a retarded suggestion.
I wouldn't classify skin re-textures or skin modifications as "spam", that's silly.
omg u used the r word ur gettin report -__-
I guess you missed the context of what I was saying huh?
Re**** is so overused, I wouldn't call it a bad word. But still, it shouldn't be called on people, but just on words.
(08-13-2012, 08:11 PM)Archived_Latinxassassin Wrote: Re**** is so overused, I wouldn't call it a bad word. But still, it shouldn't be called on people, but just on words.

They why censor it?