Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ming-Yan's Blog
I actually haven't posted much and this is a new thread and all.
I'll start it off with the following statement and then post actual blogs after.

So she moved to Miami Florida...
Well that's a nice way to force me to set my goals on something different now isn't it? lol
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
Oh hey Ming. Glad to see you're back.

And really glome? A brown heart? Lol.
(08-12-2012, 07:18 AM)Ming-Yan Wrote: I actually haven't posted much and this is a new thread and all.
I'll start it off with the following statement and then post actual blogs after.

So she moved to Miami Florida...
Well that's a nice way to force me to set my goals on something different now isn't it? lol

Im sorry to hear that my friend, but be optimistic about it! You will find someone else.....or you can stalk her on Facebook, do as you must.
Ming-Yan, you're back!

Even though I don't even know you. You was like famous in the old Buildism.

^_^
[Blog Post]
Dunno how much this counts. Some questions I was speculating on or rather had a character explain when wanting to progress a "love triangle" in a story I go through in my spare time--when I'm bored. It's a magical school ok.

"When you decide to set your goal on only one person, do you realise that may result in you neglecting someone who feels for you? Then what do you do when you find out who that someone is? And for you, the one rejected countless times by that one person, will you take the initiative to reject that someone for the person who doesn't even love you?"
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]