Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skin archive on this website is pointless.
We already have an archive, why do we need two? And why is leonartist able too steal 250 skins from users on the old site?
SHUT UP NOOB UR JUST JELLY THAT IM A ETTER SKIN MAKER THEN YOU NOOB
Notice how he voted both of those posts.

(08-17-2012, 07:12 AM)Arckivurrr Wrote: SHUT UP NOOB UR JUST JELLY THAT IM A ETTER SKIN MAKER THEN YOU NOOB

Lol. He gave it the Winner rating.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
I think I and fat _sacks can create pretty amazing skins. Not saying that "we are the best". :/
I just did it so I could get rid of Leonartist's spam skins.
(08-17-2012, 06:42 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I just did it so I could get rid of Leonartist's spam skins.
Why not just delete the skins and ban him for 1 day?
(08-17-2012, 06:50 PM)Slender Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 06:42 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I just did it so I could get rid of Leonartist's spam skins.

I followed all the rules, and at the time the "spam skins" were not considered spam.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(08-17-2012, 06:54 PM)Leonartist Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 06:50 PM)Slender Wrote:

I followed all the rules, and at the time the "spam skins" were not considered spam.
Yes they are, they have ALWAYS been considered as spam. You broke the rule of major spam and you should be banned for you actions.
stop being a baby hes uploaded them on a different account and is selling them for free
(08-17-2012, 08:01 PM)Duck Wrote: stop being a baby hes uploaded them on a different account and is selling them for free
So? How does that excuse the fact he stole people's stuff AND he spammed it here when it isn't needed? Why is it so hard to remove them and ban him for a day?
So please Mr. White Knight, get the hell out, you're defending an idiot.