Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pure Lua 5.2 Script (May work in 5.1, untested)
(09-08-2012, 11:04 PM)When Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 11:01 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I understand it, but there isn't very much in the way of advanced scripting on Buildism. I think I'm the only one that even knows what a metatable is. Tongue

In the beginning I was hoping that Buildism's community would be more like Love2D's (it was actually one of the things that inspired me to start working on it again) but that was not to be.
It's because 95.5% of all your users are from ROBLOX.

I know. In late 2010/early 2011 we had some more intelligent people that came from other sites, but ROBLOX is like poison. The flood of immature users drove away most of the good members that didn't come from ROBLOX, and permanently changed the community's atmosphere so people that focused more on game programming were less likely to stay.
(09-08-2012, 11:11 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 11:04 PM)When Wrote:
(09-08-2012, 11:01 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I understand it, but there isn't very much in the way of advanced scripting on Buildism. I think I'm the only one that even knows what a metatable is. Tongue

In the beginning I was hoping that Buildism's community would be more like Love2D's (it was actually one of the things that inspired me to start working on it again) but that was not to be.
It's because 95.5% of all your users are from ROBLOX.

I know. In late 2010/early 2011 we had some more intelligent people that came from other sites, but ROBLOX is like poison. The flood of immature users drove away most of the good members that didn't come from ROBLOX, and permanently changed the community's atmosphere so people that focused more on game programming were less likely to stay.

404 Not Found
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
If this was going to be more like Love2D, I would be so happy.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3