what kind of games do you have in buildism?
i have be the first in the moon and freebuilding and my other game i dont remember.
my games are called "the flood" and "be the first on the moon"
(08-18-2012, 03:12 AM)supermario Wrote: i have be the first in the moon and freebuilding and my other game i dont remember.
(08-18-2012, 10:16 AM)Duck Wrote: my games are called "the flood" and "be the first on the moon"

What?
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
what the wwhy the flood and be the first on moon?
(10-24-2012, 11:30 PM)supermario Wrote: what the wwhy the flood and be the first on moon?

For me, what he said, it would only be simulated? Was carried out at the top of their class in the prophets, I know that I want, participated in the attack on the lagoon - kaeda, on more than 300 TU. Guerrilla warfare training in the infantry of the United States and received. Him. Led the army. I have no purpose. I land, MO, the crap that they do not look at me, a good cook and clean. Do you believe that it can go with me on the internet? I think this is the church. As we speak, in the U.S. .. I made up the IP address of the network's secret self "It is better to attack the watershed in the life of the storm, to shoot the little sticky date and time:" The children all died. I always will, so more than 700, then only your hand to kill him. Ready to unarmed combat, Arsenal, had access to use all of the choir before the rash in the United States Navy, on the continent, and then dried, and an extension to complete ass just miserable. If the punishment, which can be interpreted as a corruption of "smart" is very small, this will be dual language tools. However, what they pay the price can not be stupid. You suppress it, and I want it bad for you. All of these dead children. "
[Image: 3rhv4l.jpg]