Poster Making Service
Here you request posters, They are made in Paint.NET; I won't do only swearing or nudity. Post or PM me for the poster requests
Edit: Sometimes i use other paint programs also, like GIMP and Pinta
Here I am, on a dead website for no reason.
Steam account (I'm online most of the time):
https://steamcommunity.com/id/kitzoeynoob
I want you to make a poster explaining the lives, philosophy, and politics of Bertrand Russell and Ludwig Wittgenstein in Ivy League vocabulary. No plagiarism. No less than 900 words.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the dogs will be taught.
(12-24-2013, 04:53 AM)rep3 Wrote: I want you to make a poster explaining the lives, philosophy, and politics of Bertrand Russell and Ludwig Wittgenstein in Ivy League vocabulary. No plagiarism. No less than 900 words.

ummmmmm, I'm afraid i can't do that.............. I can do something else
(12-24-2013, 04:56 AM)buildyboy Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 04:53 AM)rep3 Wrote: I want you to make a poster explaining the lives, philosophy, and politics of Bertrand Russell and Ludwig Wittgenstein in Ivy League vocabulary. No plagiarism. No less than 900 words.

Fine, I want you to make a poster explaining the lives, philosophy, and politics of Bertrand Russell and Ludwig Wittgenstein with decent vocabulary and at least several paragraphs. No plagiarism.
(12-24-2013, 05:02 AM)rep3 Wrote:

Fine, I want you to make a poster explaining the lives, philosophy, and politics of Bertrand Russell and Ludwig Wittgenstein with decent vocabulary and at least several paragraphs. No plagiarism.
with just words or drawings also?

(12-24-2013, 05:02 AM)buildyboy Wrote:
(12-24-2013, 05:02 AM)rep3 Wrote:

with just words or drawings also?

Yeah, yeah, something like that. Use pictures if you need to.