Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see a revolution is going on
And it's not gonna work but I'm going to join the party anyway Tongue
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Ashely has already been banned, if that's what you mean. So I don't think there is any "revolution."
(08-21-2012, 07:42 PM)noob007 Wrote: Ashely has already been banned, if that's what you mean. So I don't think there is any "revolution."

Wait what?
True beauty.
The revolution never started .-.
Stuff like this happens every time I go on holiday
True beauty.
(08-21-2012, 07:42 PM)noob007 Wrote: Ashely has already been banned, if that's what you mean. So I don't think there is any "revolution."

What was the reason for ban? o-o
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
She 'resigned' then PA'd Invader. And not like just an insult, but some VERY offensive stuff.
She had been getting worse all year, and at the time I was trying to figure out how to demote her without causing any problems, but she made it easy for me.
(08-22-2012, 02:22 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: She had been getting worse all year, and at the time I was trying to figure out how to demote her without causing any problems, but she made it easy for me.
You could of just demoted her. Trust me, we wouldn't have cared.
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
(08-22-2012, 02:22 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: She had been getting worse all year, and at the time I was trying to figure out how to demote her without causing any problems, but she made it easy for me.

Sheesh, really? You could have just sent me a message stating on how you felt and I would have been more then happy with your decision. My strictness is what really got me hated on this site, and no one is at blame but me.

As far as PA'ing Invader, Interwebs if you call that some real harsh stuff you dont want to get on my bad side. What I said was wrong, and me being the older person I feel really stupid for taking it that far.

It amazes me on how 2 faced some people are.

Bye before I get flamed again. Just wanted to tell my side.