Found my long lost dogs today.
So sometime around august of last year my two dogs ran away. Earlier today we found a picture of one of them on the local animal shelter's website. We went their and they had both our dogs. So now both of my dogs are back home. <3

Kim:
[Image: DzDvg.jpg]

Sarah
[Image: EJFXm.jpg]
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
Wow, congrats!

It must have been rough to have lost them for a whole year.
(08-22-2012, 01:34 AM)Qwerty Wrote: Wow, congrats!

It must have been rough to have lost them for a whole year.

Some family kept them for a few months then dropped them off at a dog pound. They were about to be put down when our local animal shelter saved them. They stayed there for a few months.

We were looking through the website of the animal shelter looking for a new dog when we found a picture of Kim. We called the next day (they were closed at the time) and they said the dog was brought in with another dog. And the other dog was Sarah. Lol it was so awesome.
Kim looks so playful, she's a lab right? I love those dogs.

Sarah looks like she wants to kill someone, Lol.

Glad to hear you got them back.
(08-22-2012, 02:34 AM)Mommy Wrote: Kim looks so playful, she's a lab right? I love those dogs.

Sarah looks like she wants to kill someone, Lol.

Glad to hear you got them back.

Kim is a lab lol she's about 7.
And Sarah is about 11 years old. She's not very energetic xD/
(08-22-2012, 01:30 AM)When Wrote: So sometime around august of last year my two dogs ran away. Earlier today we found a picture of one of them on the local animal shelter's website. We went their and they had both our dogs. So now both of my dogs are back home. <3

Kim:

Sarah

ugly dogs
(08-22-2012, 10:57 AM)Walrus Wrote:
(08-22-2012, 01:30 AM)When Wrote: So sometime around august of last year my two dogs ran away. Earlier today we found a picture of one of them on the local animal shelter's website. We went their and they had both our dogs. So now both of my dogs are back home. <3

Kim:

Sarah

ugly dogs

That's what I said about your mother.