Hai
I come from that other game where you build stuff. The one that this game is, ahem, suspiciously similar to.

After messing a while with the editor I decided this was interesting, and subsequently joined. Now I just gotta get the hang of the Lua API c:
Welcome technoguyx.
Have fun! ;D
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
(09-01-2012, 04:02 AM)technoguyx Wrote: I come from that other game where you build stuff. The one that this game is, ahem, suspiciously similar to.

After messing a while with the editor I decided this was interesting, and subsequently joined. Now I just gotta get the hang of the Lua API c:

ROBLOX?
Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions about anything, me and the rest of the mod team are here to help.

Well, once we get our usernames sorted out again.... we had a bit of fun with the "Change Username" feature last night and so now Fat_Sacks is Qwerty and Qwerty is Mysty, after me and noob007 were Ashely for a period. So don't feel too odd if all the blue names suddenly shift around back into place.
Welcome!

The wiki has a lot of information about scripting, and you can post in the scripting forum if you have any questions.

Everyone's abusing the Change Username feature right now, so just know that anyone with a dark blue or red name is part of the staff. Tongue
Hi. Welcome to Buildism!
(09-01-2012, 04:00 PM)Ashely Wrote: Everyone's abusing the Change Username feature right now, so just know that anyone with a dark blue or red name is part of the staff. Tongue
I see. Understood c:

(09-01-2012, 11:03 AM)Walrus Wrote: ROBLOX?
well duh. Tongue
hi u ok
~Invader~
hi welcome technoguyx