In-game Animated Gif support?
I realize that you can use a script to make an animated image, but it is much more complicated and shouldn't be needed. If we are going to have new members join, we need to be a little more user friendly. Using animated gifs wouldn't cause script conflict, and would be a much easier solution. If you implemented animated gifs, particle effects such as sparkles and smoke are no longer needed, as making custom ones is more effective.

a million times yes
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
I thought more of it as something to make sprites as custom characters more easily, but well, that's just one more use you could give to this c: Support, as long as it's actually possible in the engine.
(09-03-2012, 01:31 PM)technoguyx Wrote: I thought more of it as something to make sprites as custom characters more easily, but well, that's just one more use you could give to this c: Support, as long as it's actually possible in the engine.

Why would .GIF files NOT be able to run? ._.

Anyway, support.
(09-03-2012, 02:05 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Why would .GIF files NOT be able to run? ._.
Well, there could be a reason it's not already supported Tongue but idk.
(09-03-2012, 02:24 PM)technoguyx Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 02:05 PM)DysLabs Wrote: Why would .GIF files NOT be able to run? ._.

Jacob is lazy, thats why.

Its not spported because we never had a need for it before.
(09-03-2012, 02:52 PM)DysLabs Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 02:24 PM)technoguyx Wrote:

Jacob is lazy, thats why.

Its not spported because we never had a need for it before.
but now we need it so jacob must add it
Sooo uhh, bump? :0
I really think this would make the game more artsy.