2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: server hosting is complicated :x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:o...
It used to be more so -- but I still think it's only as hard as it seems on MineCraft.

I haven't really attempted to host a server there though so I'm not sure.
You don't need to port forward in MC.
It was, now its easy!
(05-01-2011, 06:41 PM)Luckyone Wrote: [ -> ]You don't need to port forward in MC.

Yes you do. I heard that there is one custom server (MCZall?) that lets you host without port forwarding, but I have no idea if that's true or how they do it.

Buildism is actually a bit easier since you don't have to download another program first.
What are the features of Buildism, and how to install in the system.

(07-18-2011, 05:11 AM)monty2spear Wrote: [ -> ]What are the features of Buildism, and how to install in the system.

Cant tell if bot

Or A person with a weird siggy (Which I removed because it was a link to some New Zealand Property marketing business).
(07-18-2011, 05:46 AM)Paradox Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2011, 05:11 AM)monty2spear Wrote: [ -> ]What are the features of Buildism, and how to install in the system.

Cant tell if bot

Or A person with a weird siggy (Which I removed because it was a link to some New Zealand Property marketing business).

It appears to be back.

Back On-Topic: I haven't tried, so I wouldn't know.
(05-01-2011, 06:20 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: [ -> ]It used to be more so -- but I still think it's only as hard as it seems on MineCraft.

I haven't really attempted to host a server there though so I'm not sure.

I know right?
Old thread is old.... useless bump is useless.
Pages: 1 2