2DWorlds Forums

Full Version: Moderator Application.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why should we hire you as a moderator on Buildism? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?)

I'm a loyal, trustworthy member of Buildism. I'm online most of the time, to watch threads, and I can be strict, but can also take a joke. I don't hesitate to lock or delete threads if they break the rules. I will think about warnings, I won't just warn anyone for no reason. I won't make exceptions for friends. If they spam a lot, I will warn them, and anyone, for that matter.

Why do you want to become a moderator?

Helping out the site is a major factor in my application. I'm another set of hands to help deal with spam attacks, to protect the site, and to help people getting to know the site. I know being a Moderator is a tough job, but I'm sure I can handle it, and since I'm getting off school on the 24th, I'll be online more often.

Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator?

Yes, two sites. One has been shut down.
I had to clean up a mass spam attack against the site where I was a Moderator. Got the job done on my own.

What timezone are you located in?

GMT.
Support!
Very well written. You've got a good chance :]
(06-15-2011, 03:00 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Very well written. You've got a good chance :]

Agreed.
Thanks guys.
You have my support, land! Big Grin
You were already one of the top candidates, we'll see how it goes from here but I'd say you're the one to "beat".
So I figure I am out... Sad

Since he is the one to beat, that means all other applications are behind him.

Well, it was sure worth a try...
(06-15-2011, 09:16 PM)Chaos Wrote: [ -> ]So I figure I am out... Sad

Since he is the one to beat, that means all other applications are behind him.

Well, it was sure worth a try...

Qwerty: I'd say you're the one to "beat".

That's what he thinks. You're still in with a chance.
Land would make an awesome mod :D
Pages: 1 2 3