Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Moderator Application.
Why should we hire you as a moderator on Buildism? (what qualities do you have that are good for a moderator?)

I'm a loyal, trustworthy member of Buildism. I'm online most of the time, to watch threads, and I can be strict, but can also take a joke. I don't hesitate to lock or delete threads if they break the rules. I will think about warnings, I won't just warn anyone for no reason. I won't make exceptions for friends. If they spam a lot, I will warn them, and anyone, for that matter.

Why do you want to become a moderator?

Helping out the site is a major factor in my application. I'm another set of hands to help deal with spam attacks, to protect the site, and to help people getting to know the site. I know being a Moderator is a tough job, but I'm sure I can handle it, and since I'm getting off school on the 24th, I'll be online more often.

Do you have previous experience at any other forum as a moderator?

Yes, two sites. One has been shut down.
I had to clean up a mass spam attack against the site where I was a Moderator. Got the job done on my own.

What timezone are you located in?

GMT.
Support!
Very well written. You've got a good chance :]
~Phoenix, Buildism's resident flaming bird, CubeBomb Moderator, Lua Coder, and overall mature individual. :3
(06-15-2011, 03:00 PM)Phoenix Wrote: Very well written. You've got a good chance :]

Agreed.
Thanks guys.
You have my support, land! Big Grin
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
[Image: log.png?t=1302647037]
You were already one of the top candidates, we'll see how it goes from here but I'd say you're the one to "beat".
So I figure I am out... Sad

Since he is the one to beat, that means all other applications are behind him.

Well, it was sure worth a try...
[Image: chaosthegreat.png]
(06-15-2011, 09:16 PM)Chaos Wrote: So I figure I am out... Sad

Since he is the one to beat, that means all other applications are behind him.

Well, it was sure worth a try...

Qwerty: I'd say you're the one to "beat".

That's what he thinks. You're still in with a chance.
Land would make an awesome mod :D
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]