2DWorlds Forums
Model Showcase Thread - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Your Stuff (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Resources (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Model Showcase Thread (/showthread.php?tid=1317)

Pages: 1 2

Model Showcase Thread - Qwertygiy - 02-13-2011

Got a nice model you want to share with the Buildism community?

Make the model, post it as an attachment here, and give a brief description of what it is and what it does.

Example: I have attached here the first Monster made on Buildism. It has YValue, Leftmost, and Rightmost values inside the main model. Set the YValue to the Y position of the monster, the Leftmost to the farthest X position to the left it can get, and the Rightmost to to farthest X position to the right it can get. You can "stomp" it to temporarily freeze it.

RE: "Free Model" thread - Jacob__mybb_import1 - 02-13-2011

Ball tool, click to throw bouncy balls.

Also, here is a way to make testing models a lot easier: copy the link, then go to Edit>Insert Model from Web, paste it, and click OK.

RE: "Free Model" thread - Qwertygiy - 02-14-2011

Here are three more.

#1 is a lava brick, as used in my obby.

#2 is a basic gravity-test map. Bottom ground, top ground, and two switchers. Gravity is still quite buggy though -- only parts that are moving are affected by gravity.

#3 is a full fledged character monster. Beware in your scripts -- he is still a Character but has no player -- and beware in your game, as he is a devious little noob who kills you on touch. Unfortunately, he does not currently load.

#4 is BUILDISM'S FIRST HAT GIVER!!! Welds are kinda glitchy, so it took me a while to work out how to do this, but in the end it works! You can no longer see your name completely though.

RE: "Free Model" thread - Sazaho - 03-06-2011

Awesome stuff... unfortunately I'm not very skilled in scripting >Sad

RE: "Free Model" thread - Qwertygiy - 03-09-2011

Added a hat giver to my main model post! Big Grin It actually works, but because welds are currently glitchy, it's probably best to try it out at my obby, which has a hat remover tool if you want to take it off.

RE: "Free Model" thread - Dignity - 03-17-2011

I have made the first buildism badge!

VIP_Door.bsmodel
How do you make an attachment?

RE: "Free Model" thread - Qwertygiy - 03-18-2011

(03-17-2011, 08:50 PM)roperson Wrote: I have made the first buildism badge!
How do you make an attachment?

1: It's not truly a badge like on ROBLOX. It can' tell if you've won it before, and it can't be shown on your profile or anything.

2: It's just below "Post Reply".

RE: "Free Model" thread - Dignity - 03-18-2011

??? I can't find it there.

RE: "Free Model" thread - Qwertygiy - 03-18-2011

Don't type in the little box underneath the thread, click NEW REPLY.

RE: "Free Model" thread - Dignity - 03-19-2011

I made the first badge on buildism but it needs LOTS of work. Feel free to use/edit.