2DWorlds Forums
What I'd do if I had control of the world - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: What I'd do if I had control of the world (/showthread.php?tid=8926)

Pages: 1 2

What I'd do if I had control of the world - Mustachio - 02-27-2012

This came up in the chat, and I propose several ideas of what I'd do if I had control of the world.

Sky Farm
A farm orbiting earth, resistant to hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunami's and gets Sunlight 24/7.

Pro's:
Could help feed the world
Can solve famines.

Con's:
Expensive

People probably think, it would cost the world trillions: not if Unmanned Aerial Vehicle's are used(UAV), these aren't as costly as a manned vehicle. Just like the Sky farm, these don't leave the exosphere, so they won't be stopped.

RPSC Launcher
Of course, I'd still have weapons on my list. The RPSC in RPSC launcher stands for Rocket Propelled Silane Canister. Mounted onto a helicopter, it designed for Chemical Warfare. Also fixed with a thermal radar and 4x zoom, you can see exactly where everything and everyone is.

Pro's:
Can kill off a large group quickly
Locks on optionally
Explodes as well as releases gas

Con's:
Expensive
Can be shot and destroyed with the helicopter
No action with gas masks

KiDFA
The Kieron Dodge's Fighter Of Attack(KiDFA) is a fighter jet, capable of going at the Re-entry speed of 25.6 Mach(8,711 metres per second) or breaking the sound barrier 25.6 times. It is fitted with 3 sets of flares and heat-seeking missiles with a load of 8 at a time. The intense speeds would make the plane literally launcher-proof and can be barely seen to a human eye. Of course this would NOT be manned.

Pro's:
Launcher missile proof
Easier to evade missile
Can get to places quicker

Con's:
Harder to turn precisely
Expensive

Shall update more

RE: What I'd do if I had control of the world - BuildistGuard - 02-27-2012

For me:

2 Children per family law:
This law would allow a couple to have 2 children per family. Those 2 children are children until the age of 18, which they are classified as adults, which then the Parents can have another child. The only exception is if you are rich, which to have more than 2 children, you have to pay $3 million to have a third child and $4 million for a fourth child and so on.
Pros: Could prevent overpopulation
Cons: People could get mad.

Operation Americanization:
A plan to introduce modern amenities, modern education, and modern farming techniques to developing countries. Also to introduce American style homes and modernize the world.

Pros: Could prevent overpopulation and save people from starving.
Cons: Could destroy the countries ways of life.

Will be updated

RE: What I'd do if I had control of the world - Mustachio - 02-27-2012

(02-27-2012, 01:57 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: For me:

Operation Americanization:
A plan to introduce modern amenities, modern education, and modern farming techniques to developing countries. Also to introduce American style homes and modernize the world.

Pros: Could prevent overpopulation and save people from starving.
Cons: Could destroy the countries ways of life.

Will be updated

I'll call the spanish and british

RE: What I'd do if I had control of the world - Paradox - 02-27-2012

(02-27-2012, 01:57 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Operation Americanization

Oh god no

(02-27-2012, 01:57 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Operation Americanization:
modern education,

Implying no other countries had or have an education.

China - Guns, Paper, Compass, Handheld Crossbow, Toothbrush, Printing, Gunpowder

Britain - Computer, Steam Engine, Selective breeding, (mechanical) Pencil, Helped with Radio communication, Tank, Telephone, Television, WWW, Radar, 54% of Modern technology.

Germany - The Nuclear Bomb, Diesel Engine, Chip Card, Binary, Flamethrower, Submachine Gun, Fighter Jets, Modern assault rifle, Cars, Zeppelin

Russia - Unmanned space flight, Wooden bridge, the base of all space programs, AK-47, Periodic Table, Plasma propulsion engine, RPG-7, Military robot, Fire extinguisher

RE: What I'd do if I had control of the world - Qwertygiy - 02-27-2012

(02-27-2012, 01:39 PM)Mustachio Wrote: Radio communication

Wasn't Marconi Italian?

(02-27-2012, 01:47 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(02-27-2012, 01:39 PM)Mustachio Wrote: Radio communication

Wasn't Marconi Italian?

Transmission was Marconi's.

RE: What I'd do if I had control of the world - Who - 02-27-2012

(02-27-2012, 01:57 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Operation Americanization:

Implying that the United States is the model country to follow...

RE: What I'd do if I had control of the world - Hippo - 02-27-2012

(02-27-2012, 01:57 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: For me:

2 Children per family law:
This law would allow a couple to have 2 children per family. Those 2 children are children until the age of 18, which they are classified as adults, which then the Parents can have another child. The only exception is if you are rich

You sick person.

RE: What I'd do if I had control of the world - Tacticon - 02-27-2012

Whats this? A joke?