2DWorlds Forums
Am I Physically weird? - Printable Version

+- 2DWorlds Forums (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://2dworlds.buildism.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Am I Physically weird? (/showthread.php?tid=977)

Pages: 1 2

Am I Physically weird? - VenomSinister - 05-14-2013

Well here's a little list I think makes me a bit outsider especially in my brain.
1) I hate being around people cause I'm afraid they are going to start staring at me which really disturbs me and I almost lose my temper.
But I also don't like to be alone in my own room or somewhere else, that scares me ._.
2) I hear things at night in a special way and that makes me very scared so I sometimes have to sleep in my parents room's floor. ._.
3) I'm naturally without training at all a very good runner (fastest in my school), I'm strong, I'm good at Drawing (again best in my school ._. well so is my lil sis) and every teacher tells me I'm very fast at learning stuff such as in math, but I just can't concentrate on them which is why I get bad grades.
4) I lose my temper over small things and my parents notices it and they make the situation worse. (Well I think this is normal for some people) But my temper is very sensitive, unlike anyone else I know.
5) I get these kind of mental attacks anywhere I go. It's hard to explain the feeling but when I'm walking somewhere with my friends on a street or in school I get a feeling: that I Shouldn't be Here at this Place right now, like this very Unreal feeling. And that scares me too, a lot! I told my mom and she said she also had something like this when she was younger. Idk.

So what you guys think? ._.

RE: Am I Physically weird? - Ghosty - 05-14-2013

Straight off, from the title:

To be physically weird, you'd need to have, like, an extra thumb or three eyes. Wrong usage of the word "physically" here. You meant seriously or literally or a word like that. Wink

I think you might possibly, maybe, have a minor mental condition. Something like ADHD, nothing too serious. I don't know, I'm not a doctor or psychologist.

I have my own weird mental problems sometimes. Like, every few days, I'll get this really intense bugging question in my mind, like, "What would happen if I move two feet to the right?" Usually this means I just slip off my bed a bit and continue typing whatever I'm typing on the laptop at a bit of an angle. But when I'm walking down the left sidewalk of a busy 4-lane street, it's really disturbing that I have to fight a little to keep going straight.

And of course, deja vu. It's seriously disorienting when I'm doing something and I get this nagging feeling that I remember doing something very much like this some time in the not too recent past. And then something else happens right after, and the nagging becomes insistent shouting in my mind, and sometimes I have time to think of something not entirely linear happening next, and in the next ten to twenty seconds, that's what happens. And try as I might afterwards, I can't recall any time beforehand that the situation that gave me those feelings had happened before.

We all have weirdnesses. That's what makes us human.

RE: Am I Physically weird? - Innerwebs - 05-14-2013

This may be a minor case of ADHD or Tourettes.

RE: Am I Physically weird? - rep3 - 05-15-2013

(05-14-2013, 06:44 PM)Ghosty Wrote: Straight off, from the title:

To be physically weird, you'd need to have, like, an extra thumb or three eyes. Wrong usage of the word "physically" here. You meant seriously or literally or a word like that. Wink

I think you might possibly, maybe, have a minor mental condition. Something like ADHD, nothing too serious. I don't know, I'm not a doctor or psychologist.

I have my own weird mental problems sometimes. Like, every few days, I'll get this really intense bugging question in my mind, like, "What would happen if I move two feet to the right?" Usually this means I just slip off my bed a bit and continue typing whatever I'm typing on the laptop at a bit of an angle. But when I'm walking down the left sidewalk of a busy 4-lane street, it's really disturbing that I have to fight a little to keep going straight.

And of course, deja vu. It's seriously disorienting when I'm doing something and I get this nagging feeling that I remember doing something very much like this some time in the not too recent past. And then something else happens right after, and the nagging becomes insistent shouting in my mind, and sometimes I have time to think of something not entirely linear happening next, and in the next ten to twenty seconds, that's what happens. And try as I might afterwards, I can't recall any time beforehand that the situation that gave me those feelings had happened before.

We all have weirdnesses. That's what makes us human.

I remember giving you a whole fucking lecture of what makes us human with you dismissing it with your most crappy and ignorant retort ever.

You shouldn't be talking yourself you hypocrite.

RE: Am I Physically weird? - Innerwebs - 05-15-2013

(05-15-2013, 01:37 AM)rep3 Wrote: I remember giving you a whole lecture of what makes us human

RE: Am I Physically weird? - VenomSinister - 05-15-2013

Rep3. I will quit because I can't stand your stupid responses. I cannot understand why Jacob_ didn't IP ban you forever. -_-

RE: Am I Physically weird? - Leonartist - 05-15-2013

You could have a minor case of bi-polar, but I don't think you are really physically or mentally weird.

RE: Am I Physically weird? - rep3 - 05-16-2013

(05-15-2013, 03:33 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: Rep3. I will quit because I can't stand your stupid responses. I cannot understand why Jacob_ didn't IP ban you forever. -_-

oh so you're quitting because you can't handle going to the same website that someone goes to entertain oneself all in good nature and yet you post this piece of crap

yeah, you have a real low ethic, maybe if you quit it won't be as contagious

inb4: THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR MYEMM!!!!ONLY OUR LOGIC MAKES SENSE SO ONLY YOU DID EVERYTHING THAT WAS EVER BAD
Hey, someone just called all my posts stupid and said that I should be restrained forever because he's too intolerant to handle a few posts that aren't even directed at him, how the hell did you expect me to respond? Say thanks and make him feel good for making me feel bad?

why should we reward people who simply never cared about this site and let them feel like the victim when they in fact have grudges and say things that are uncalled for too

RE: Am I Physically weird? - Ghosty - 05-16-2013

It was a somewhat off-topic, slightly facetious, and rather unkind response to a very serious response to a very serious thread. While I wouldn't say it's worth quitting over, I can see how he'd be annoyed by it.

RE: Am I Physically weird? - rep3 - 05-16-2013

(05-16-2013, 12:38 AM)Ghosty Wrote: It was a somewhat off-topic, slightly facetious, and rather unkind response to a very serious response to a very serious thread. While I wouldn't say it's worth quitting over, I can see how he'd be annoyed by it.

Yes, but I can also see how I am annoyed by you and blamed by everyone enough that it was incredibly obvious that I would respond as such.

Read his reply, read mine, and read my other.

I called you a hypocrite because annoying someone doesn't make them wise, it makes them more close minded and you should know that it would come back to call you out for it. He told me that I should basically fuck off forever against my will without any thought process put into how I would react or even just any piece of reasoning that showed that he was knowledgeable about what is going on other than "I read your posts and they're all worthless and stupid enough that I will tell you that I will quit to make the implication that you're the worst person ever."

again

until I see everyone of you treating each other including me the same, I don't think this will ever stop. After I was banned the 2nd time for trying to get my message across, I told most of you that it would require effort of not scapegoating it all on me for starters if you wanted to resolve differences and I have seen almost none of it, so what's the point of arguing under the guise of treating people right when you don't even have your facts or own beliefs and opinions straight?