Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Still sorry for what I did.
Ive read some forums and they're all saying I was being a jerk. Well, I guess I was. My meds give me bursts of anger for a short time. When I was at Sylvan I got mad for no reason. And I now swear. I will never get mad on Buildism again. Please forgive me from the bottom of your hearts.
You made a thread already, we answered.

Stop making new ones.
I know, Im not %1 mad anymore.
Just because your not mad doesn't mean we all go on with our jolly lives on here.

Infact; We're annoyed by you, you make stupid threads and then burst out into rage expecting us to come baby you.

We have no more pitty feelings for you.
(04-14-2011, 01:57 AM)Ashely_ Wrote: Just because your not mad doesn't mean we all go on with our jolly lives on here.

Infact; We're annoyed by you, you make stupid threads and then burst out into rage expecting us to come baby you.

We have no more pitty feelings for you.

I actually don't care...So, I forgive you.
[Image: siggggg.gif?t=1312782506]

[Image: signature.png?t=1312081740]
(04-14-2011, 01:49 AM)Haze Wrote: Ive read some forums and they're all saying I was being a jerk. Well, I guess I was. My meds give me bursts of anger for a short time. When I was at Sylvan I got mad for no reason. And I now swear. I will never get mad on Buildism again. Please forgive me from the bottom of your hearts.

I don't care, so i forgive you.
Isn't this like your 2nd/3rd thread you made about this?
Get off your brother's account. Was that last thread NOT enough for you?
Well, I just got off for four hours. So I just wanted to make sure.. Go ahead and close it Sad