Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmm... mods
Quote:That's still a lot of moderators knowing that a some of them are never online

The number 48 is calculated by the forum software; if they were never online they wouldn't be counted as an active user!

Quote:Also if it takes 12 mods to handle 48 users than you have horrible moderators

No, maybe it's because our mods have a life outside of Buildism and they can't be on the forums 24/7. ROBLOX is different because their moderators are paid to moderate the forums.
(07-05-2011, 03:22 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
Quote:That's still a lot of moderators knowing that a some of them are never online

The number 48 is calculated by the forum software; if they were never online they wouldn't be counted as an active user!

Quote:Also if it takes 12 mods to handle 48 users than you have horrible moderators

No, maybe it's because our mods have a life outside of Buildism and they can't be on the forums 24/7. ROBLOX is different because their moderators are paid to moderate the forums.
I never said they didn't have lives but that's the reasons you should try and get moderators on different timezones.
(07-05-2011, 03:24 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:

I never said they didn't have lives but that's the reasons you should try and get moderators on different timezones.

We have moderators from the United States and Europe. That is where most of Buildism's users are from, so getting moderators from other timezones is not possible since we don't have any people from other timezones that deserve to be a mod!
@BlandFlakes:
We do. I'm on the east coast, Sazaho is British, Ming is Central, and I believe Interwebs is west coast. Everyone else is scattered in between.
We have our complete staff now, us 12 will help keep Buildism maintained as the site grows which is happening day by day.

I don't get why your're complaining about 12 mods? I can understand 12 mods with no active users; but that clearly isn't the case. As Jacob continues on fixing up the building system the site should be seeing alot more guest signing up and joining Buildism.

We can only grow from this point on, we respect what you have to say but let us do our job.
(07-05-2011, 03:26 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(07-05-2011, 03:24 PM)BlandFlakes Wrote:

We have moderators from the United States and Europe. That is where most of Buildism's users are from, so getting moderators from other timezones is not possible since we don't have any people from other timezones that deserve to be a mod!

Well ok sorry I don't know all this stuff :/

Just to throw this at you again.
http://buildism.net/forum/Thread-Hamachi-Support

I know that was offtopic but I really want Hamachi to work with buildism :3