If you want us to make games, maybe we should actually be able to use the editor.
Instead of just watching it load forever. It takes more than 10 minutes to boot up. I'm not exaggerating at all -- I clicked on Launch Editor at 9:23 and it's only just finished loading. I'm using an XP laptop that can load Roblox Studio in less than 10 seconds and Linux Multimedia Studio in less than 15. So something is wrong somewhere.
(09-13-2011, 01:36 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Instead of just watching it load forever. It takes more than 10 minutes to boot up. I'm not exaggerating at all -- I clicked on Launch Editor at 9:23 and it's only just finished loading. I'm using an XP laptop that can load Roblox Studio in less than 10 seconds and Linux Multimedia Studio in less than 15. So something is wrong somewhere.

Nobody else has ever had this problem, so it's impossible for me to debug.

Do you have the latest version of Java, and can you use the downloadable editor? Also does the game run smoothly after it loads?
It runs fine and smooth after it loads, but both the downloadable editor and the launchable editor take extremely long to start up. My Java is up to date as far as I know; I haven't gotten any of those annoying "A new version of Java is out!" pop-ups yet and the only other program, application, plug-in, or game I've had issues with lately is Adobe, which is totally unrelated.
I've noticed the games take about 30 seconds - 2 minutes to load for me.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.