Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Reasons...
Those are all good idea's. I don't know how many times Jacob has to reply to threads like this, it's coming soon! His first priority is games right now.
Hello
Currency is coming someday, but I'm not sure about the exact details.

But I do know we will not have clothes anytime soon:
  • There is no room on the current character image for hats, and I'm not going to redesign the whole website to make it bigger.
  • If you had to make your skin in pieces, it would discourage creative, non-blocky skins.
  • Adding more distractions will only worsen our current problem of not enough game-making and dilute the site's purpose. Remember that the original plan for Buildism was for it to be *more* focused on quality games than similar websites like Roblox.
  • Once that problem is resolved I might reconsider.

And the games page really needs to be upgraded, I'll work on it today.
(07-14-2011, 02:38 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Currency is coming someday, but I'm not sure about the exact details.

But I do know we will not have clothes anytime soon:
  • There is no room on the current character image for hats, and I'm not going to redesign the whole website to make it bigger.
  • If you had to make your skin in pieces, it would discourage creative, non-blocky skins.
  • Adding more distractions will only worsen our current problem of not enough game-making and dilute the site's purpose. Remember that the original plan for Buildism was for it to be *more* focused on quality games than similar websites like Roblox.
  • Once that problem is resolved I might reconsider.

And the games page really needs to be upgraded, I'll work on it today.

You don't need to resize all the pages just resize the avatar image ;o
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
But a lot of the pages are designed to fit the current size...
What I mean by that is resize the image... make the avatar template bigger but just resize the image to fit the pages...
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]