Are there really roblox ads on Buildism?
Yeah, I saw one about a week ago.
Your browser history isn't the only factor (it wasn't used at all until a few years ago.) Advertisers can pay more to get their ads displayed more often. The ones that do this are usually the ones that are selling a product that fewer people will want to buy, like calls to Ghana.
A lot of my ads are server hosting sites. A lot of them have "cloud" services, but I bet only 2 of them actually allow clouds to servers.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(10-04-2011, 05:29 AM)Interwebs Wrote: A lot of my ads are server hosting sites. A lot of them have "cloud" services, but I bet only 2 of them actually allow clouds to servers.

Same here. Probably because for various amounts of time I've had accounts at Zymic, 000webhost (for about 000 minutes), and currently at x10Hosting.
(10-04-2011, 03:32 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: Your browser history isn't the only factor (it wasn't used at all until a few years ago.) Advertisers can pay more to get their ads displayed more often. The ones that do this are usually the ones that are selling a product that fewer people will want to buy, like calls to Ghana.

And alpaca farming.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.