Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Minor bug on Avatars + Signatures.
If you upload a moving avatar or signature, It doesn't always work in the forums.
When I stay looking at my own avatar or signature (Moving) or Ghosty's Avatar (For example) and I scroll down and scroll back up, it glitches. What I mean with the glitching is that the movement stops. I have no idea on how to fix this or if Jacob knows how to fix this little minor bug.

No, It doesn't do any harm at all but I just want to announce this minor bug for you guys. (Please tell me if you also do have this bug)

Thank-you for reading.
~VenomSinister
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
This sounds like a browser-related "it's not a bug, it's a feature!" to me. I'm using Firefox and when I scroll, the images keep animating. I'll check Chrome real quick.

EDIT: Chrome can do it just fine too. And I am NOT going to stoop as low as to check Internet Explorer, hehehe. So I'm not sure what's your problem, unless you're using Opera or Safari or (oh the humanity) IE.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Well I'm using chrome. :/
Looks like I have the bug, but It doesn't harm me in any way. xD
If it is working perfectly fine for you, then I don't know what might be wrong. I'll check out if It works on my Firefox.
Firefox: It works! No avatar or signature glitching.
So there must be something wrong with my chrome. I'll check my settings.
Oh, and didn't mention this earlier. When I click or scroll up and down really fast and look at the avatars or signatures, it only glitches "SOMETIMES" but never glitches on Firefox. When I scroll again they start moving just like normal speed. :/ I still can't figure out anything. I did check my settings on chrome but can't find anything wrong there.
Whatever, I don't really care about it that much.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
That sounds like there could be a multitude of causes. Try reinstalling Chrome.