Jacob_ I have a question.
(04-08-2011, 09:09 PM)Play_Robot Wrote: Owning a company takes ALOT of work and money. For an example Roblox had to get a law firm to invest in them because it was alot of money. Now they don't have to worry with the 1 million they get every month.

I know that it won't be easy but otherwise I might pursue a career in gaming if all else fails.
[Image: 2rr79tg.jpg]
Actually, I don't think this site will ever be "finished".
Yeah i go to college in 2 years. And I wanted to make a game like roblox and this. But beable to make money like roblox does. This website is non-profit (as of right now )
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
(04-08-2011, 09:56 PM)Fire Wrote: Yeah i go to college in 2 years. And I wanted to make a game like roblox and this. But beable to make money like roblox does. This website is non-profit (as of right now )

It took Roblox 4 years to start making money, Like alot of money. Once they came out with BC, The money started flowing in. I want to do that with Buildism. Once we have enough members I would love to work as a Marketing Manager to help Buildism get money. Like paid subscriptions, and things of that nature. As of now, I wouldn't mind working as a manger of advertising, It's quite fun being one. Just think because of you, Buildism is getting users left and right and stats start going up.
(04-08-2011, 10:01 PM)Play_Robot Wrote:
(04-08-2011, 09:56 PM)Fire Wrote: Yeah i go to college in 2 years. And I wanted to make a game like roblox and this. But beable to make money like roblox does. This website is non-profit (as of right now )

It took Roblox 4 years to start making money, Like alot of money. Once they came out with BC, The money started flowing in. I want to do that with Buildism. Once we have enough members I would love to work as a Marketing Manager to help Buildism get money. Like paid subscriptions, and things of that nature. As of now, I wouldn't mind working as a manger of advertising, It's quite fun being one. Just think because of you, Buildism is getting users left and right and stats start going up.

Yeah i joined roblox in 07 and they were like poor! but i honestly think that buildism in a few years will be just as good if not better then roblox because jacob_ wants to improve this a lot better and he is WAY nicer then the mods on roblox.
[Image: dancerssssssss.gif]
I couldn't agree more, With the right team we can make Buildism better then Roblox.