I think Tyler isn't a good mod..
(05-27-2011, 09:38 PM)tyler Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 03:52 PM)TheFlame Wrote: tyler does PA. I agree with this thread.

You're only acting like a little brat because I gave you a warning because for something that you DID wrong.
And I was being sarcastic. If he says "I hate you", I always say "I hate you too". I'm treating people the way they treat me, and if you thought I was being SERIOUS, so be it.

Successful comeback is successful.
[Image: icnrpi.gif]
[Image: 27886.png]
(05-27-2011, 09:46 PM)Twinmold Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 09:38 PM)tyler Wrote:
(05-27-2011, 03:52 PM)TheFlame Wrote: tyler does PA. I agree with this thread.

You're only acting like a little brat because I gave you a warning because for something that you DID wrong.
And I was being sarcastic. If he says "I hate you", I always say "I hate you too". I'm treating people the way they treat me, and if you thought I was being SERIOUS, so be it.

Successful comeback is successful.

I approve this message.
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
I think that all that tyler's guilty of is a sense of sarcastic humor that's greater than his sense of grave seriousness.

I looked at that thread. I could tell right away he was being sarcastic and joking. But I've always been better at telling that than some other people -- it could have been construed as being hateful.

Get over it. Mods can have fun too... but it's like the old story about Ceasar's wife.

There was a scandal in ancient Rome that was rumored to have been involving a Senator and (either Priscilla or Penelope, I think Priscilla), the wife of Julius Ceasar. Ceasar promptly divorced her. But when called upon by the prosecution against her, he said he had no evidence that she had done wrong. "Why, then, did you divorce her?" asked the prosecuter. Ceasar replied, "I wish my wife to be less suspected."

Like Ceasar's wife, mods apparently have to be perfect.
(05-27-2011, 02:55 PM)Fish Wrote: I am 10 and Autistic and I am more mature than him.

Sorry, but I just really disagree with you on that. Tyler isn't my favorite mod either, but he keeps the idiots quiet for a while.
(05-27-2011, 09:49 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I think that all that tyler's guilty of is a sense of sarcastic humor that's greater than his sense of grave seriousness.

I looked at that thread. I could tell right away he was being sarcastic and joking. But I've always been better at telling that than some other people -- it could have been construed as being hateful.

Get over it. Mods can have fun too... but it's like the old story about Ceasar's wife.

There was a scandal in ancient Rome that was rumored to have been involving a Senator and (either Priscilla or Penelope, I think Priscilla), the wife of Julius Ceasar. Ceasar promptly divorced her. But when called upon by the prosecution against her, he said he had no evidence that she had done wrong. "Why, then, did you divorce her?" asked the prosecuter. Ceasar replied, "I wish my wife to be less suspected."

Like Ceasar's wife, mods apparently have to be perfect.
Like the old saying: Nobody's perfect. (*COUGH*MSE6*COUGH*) But it's not my fault that they can't sense sarcasm. If they would've told me they thought I was being hateful, I would've told them I was being sarcastic.

Sarcasm is hard to construe through text alone.

(Hence smileys and GIFs.) Wink